test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

'Call to Arms' weapons BoP

meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
//Edit: It is possible to use them for transmutation if you drag-and-drop that weapon into the right-hand slot, even if bound items don't show up on the list like unbound items and dyes do. Case solved?
Post edited by meirami on

Comments

• Options
    michaelpoynermichaelpoyner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited August 2013
    So this is pretty much useless right? can't do anything with it?
  • Options
    dragoncrest0dragoncrest0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    It is pretty useless with them bound.
    Unless transmuting white weapons makes them bound. Even so, thats not worth all that trouble..
  • Options
    mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    what do you mean you cant transmute bound items? have you even tried it?
  • Options
    meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mrsmon wrote: »
    what do you mean you cant transmute bound items? have you even tried it?

Sure you can transmute bound items to look like something else, but you can't use bound items to alter the appearance of another item.

//Edit: Nevermind, I was wrong. While it doesn't show up on the list, apparently if you drag-and-drop it into the right-hand slot, you might be able to transmute it as normal.
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was wondering about that! I tried to transmute one armor to a different bound armor for the lulz once and the bound armor wasn't listed as an option. Couldn't figure out why at the time, but now it makes sense -- and I'm glad there's a workaround. Wouldn't have known if ya'll hadn't brought it up. Thanks!
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR