test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

F.E.A.R-Fxxx Everything And Run :)

pomac1pomac1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi guys.
We F.E.A.R (F..k Everything And Run) and I'm starting this thread in hope that more ppl wll like to join one guild composed of quality active players that play almost everyday any day. GG runs, DD runs, PvP domination etc.

We have quality but we need more people to fill our ranks so we can be one of the best out there.
We recruit quality players. They don't have to have quality at the start - but at least they have to have potential and willingness to learn. So uf ure one of those players that are "not there yet" -ure welcome.

So in reality - we want people who are everyday players. We dont have comanding structure nor do we care "WHO IS THE LEADER". We treat everyone equal.U can become leader if u are loyal ingame friend as we are concerned. We use RaidCall and TS. We are always for new challenges and listen to suggestions. Also joking is uor main occupation during grinding sessions to lift our spirits.

So in a nutshell:

-We are honest people
-Open to newbies and willing to help out with gear and advice -we are patient with new players
-Gear Score is not the factor
-Only active players
-Willing to use RaidCall so we can understand each other well
-This guild is not for casual players who log in just to do praying and profesions
-This guild is for active players who want quality and excitement in PvP and insta parties for DD-surrounded with people who they can trust

If u have any questions feel free to post a reply or search for us ingame.

@pomac1 or @wantedares
Post edited by pomac1 on

Comments

• pomac1pomac1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I forgot to mention-DRAGON SERVER OFC :)
  • wantedaresswantedaress Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We re focusing on static groups as well! Number of player is pointless we need to understand eachother, how we play etc.
  • ameranth342ameranth342 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Danm was beaten to it, was going to ask which server...

I am quite interested in the guild. tbh i not seen many EU based English speaking guilds around, most seem to be heavy populated from the US side, which means my gaming times usualy are from around midnight to 5 or 6 am UK time, lol not very social hours. My current guild is heavy US based and i play nearly every day and in my 'normal' game time i am usualy the only one online in a giuld with over 300 members.

I come from a hardcore WoW enviroment, 7 years veteran, which is the only other MMO i have played, still play WoW but have all current HC content defeated and await the next exp, so tried Neverwinter to fill some time and see how it played, realy enjoy the game alot, still taking alot of getting used to how the game works got so set in my ways from such along time playing WoW.

Currently have at lvl 60 2 x Clerics, 2 x Control Wizards ( 2 off each, but with slightly different builds for different situaltions ) and a rogue ( which i dont realy play now, its basicaly a AH and bank alt ) all are in tier 2 sets and over 11k GS + stones etc. and i spend alot of time testing and theory crafting builds too.

My problem is i have very little Dungeon exsperience, i can play the classes but dont know the dungeons, layouts,routes and standard aproach to bosses. I have always played in WoW with a guild group, never liked 'Pug' groups 9 times out of 10 there is always some kind of problem or conroversy in 'pugs'. so i guess have become reluctant to run pugs in Neverwinter.

Static groups is ofc the way to go if you have the players available, and yes agree running with the same people makes a huge difference, you automaticaly know what eachother is likely to do for each situation and can adapt very fast without any problems.
    Its like i run raids in WoW , 10 man, and we do use Vent, but now on 'farm' mode we very rarely actually say anything on vent concerning each encounter, as we all know what each other will do long before they actually do it. Vent is now there for chit chat and jokinging around. Not because the encounters are easy its because we all know our roles, we all know were people will be standing etc etc.

Anyways , like i say i love the game, am active every day, but looking for a guild with my time zone.

Just to add, i see alot of guilds now looking for people of age 18+. slightly discriminating i know some awesome very young players, but still understanding, anyways i am 49, some would say too old to play 'games' lol
  • pomac1pomac1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well man contact me or my friend-and ure in :)