Options

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130723a.11

2»

Comments

• Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Items that were not working as intended should now properly grant their powers. This includes items with set bonuses and the Ring of Violet Luminescence.

User Interface
    • The Sort button in player inventory should no longer sort in an unpredictable manner.

Specific powers may not do full damage against critters in the Orc Assault though they should still fully be viable for use. Powers included are Arcane Singularity, Chains of Blazing Light and Flamestrike.

These are good things , now I no longer need to write you the strongly worded letter that I had planned , although I really hope you gimping AS for the new event isn't going to somehow run over into the actual main game , if it does then expect a VERY strongly worded letter within the next few days about this subject at your office.
  • Options
    sirjestosirjesto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    danfix wrote: »
    Next patch FIX Eldritch Runestone Not Giving % Bonus w/Ioun Stone of Allure (please)...many thanks

Don't forget the cat! Not working there either.
  • Options
    crusader676crusader676 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    where is warlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......my faviorute nwn class......
  • Options
    maahkremuirsongmaahkremuirsong Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    how about some skills that seems to be bugged now like hammer of fate (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?432611-Did-Hammer-of-Fate-get-nerfed&p=5451111&viewfull=1#post5451111 ) and Prophecy of DOOM dmg can be dodged, also the clerics regen of AP from HoTs , as we have now 2 HoTs and dont seem to get AP regen from the tic as said in one of the previous patches.

Also karundax dungeon balancing.... any? its sooo fun to fight an endless swarm of mobs with CC immunity...... oh wait we can always glitch it ..... so ....... doh!

Stop making the dungeon harder by adding more adds, beefing up boss hp and putting ridiculous ads with cc immunity. Thats just plain lazy.
  • Options
    crusader676crusader676 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    actually its better that they are doing that , it makes the game challange you , im sure later on neverwinter will get a olot more content , the dungeon difficulity being hard is ecellent this brings back the original neverwinter nights feel , if dungeons are to hard then i reccomend playing WoW
  • Options
    digesthisicknessdigesthisickness Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Wait. Neither the stone nor the cat work? WUT.
  • Options
    spymonkspymonk Member Posts: 0
    edited August 2013
    YAY So happy for sort!
  • Options
    mabius2mabius2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Where can I download the patch?
  • Options
    sanathos02sanathos02 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    EXPANSION open any level?
  • Options
    dissengulp71dissengulp71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wondering what other dungeons they tinkered with that aren't on the patch notes. With constantly having to tweak things because of the widespread and so widely used exploits hoping for some more changes.
    Frothy Ironanvil, Lvl 60 Dwarven Cleric
    Leader, Stormblades
    Dragon Shard
  • Options
    nickgabrielnickgabriel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mabius2 wrote: »
    Where can I download the patch?

The game patches automatically next time you start it up.
  • Options
    mabius2mabius2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The game patches automatically next time you start it up.

Is there any other way to download it? I'm new here. Its quite taking the time.
  • Options
    akirababeakirababe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yay! My sort feature is fixed :D My OCD is happy n.n
  • Options
    jarellepdjarellepd Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In the patch notes?
  • Options
    maks90maks90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can some1 tell me where can i download that new patch? Ive been trying to run the game but its just minimalizing and i cant do anything:( Or meaby the new patch isnt working yet? I hope that my Neverwinter client is not bugged:P
  • Options
    damnoxz11damnoxz11 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Items that were not working as intended should now properly grant their powers. This includes items with set bonuses and the Ring of Violet Luminescence.
    What a jokesters, stalwart set still no work.
  • Options
    piritos19piritos19 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    maks90 wrote: »
    Can some1 tell me where can i download that new patch? Ive been trying to run the game but its just minimalizing and i cant do anything:( Or meaby the new patch isnt working yet? I hope that my Neverwinter client is not bugged:P

pls help me i have the same problem too
  • Options
    yoyoyomyoyoyom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    well they failed hard seeing as how my GF's stalwurk set still is not stacking the 4 peice the helm is bugged and yes it is the correct one it is not the one from the seals. come on ppl do not claim you have fixed these things and not done a single thing
  • Options
    arielstarshadowarielstarshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    lovelife45lovelife45 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thank you :)
    Neverwinter
    (Main) Soren - Level 60 Human Control Wizard, 16,400 Gearscore / Lv20 Artificing / Lv20 Leadership / Lv20 Alchemy / Lv20 Tailoring
    (Alt) Sorenette - Level 60 Sun Elf Devoted Cleric, 13,200 Gear Score
    (Alt) Sorena - Wood Elf Hunter Ranger
  • Options
    meathook2099meathook2099 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is HV 4pc Bonus working?
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is HV 4pc Bonus working?

From what I observed on my CW, HV is working the same as before, which is to say a bit erratically. Still inflicting debuff stacks on some skills without granting buff stacks at the same time, etc.

On the plus side, my DC's Miracle Healers set appears to be fully functional (before the patch, I was one of those players for whom the set did not function at all).
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    jc0429jc0429 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh I agree with this. It seems that pvp has become a bunch of OP TR's and GWF's, yet there is no penalty. However I've noticed that some of the players will 1v1 when all of the other players leave.
This discussion has been closed.