test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please make instance ques to reach across all the servers.

tribalsagetribalsage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello, I noticed that server ques take a very long time most of the time to start up. I think it would be a great idea to have them go across server to make the wait time shorter. Now I know some people just say just form a party with your friends. That's a great idea and most people try to do that HOWEVER it doesn't always happen. Sometimes you just can't get a party together no matter how many friends you have on your list, so that's why I thought it would be a great idea to make ques reach across all the servers. I know with more end game content coming it will make ques for T1 and T2 epics longer sometimes as well, that's another reason why I suggested it.

Thanks for your time everyone. Have a great day.
Post edited by tribalsage on

Comments

• abzerothabzeroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited August 2013
    I have no friends on my server, they'Re all on the other one :(
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    That would have to operate on the presumption that all servers play together. Since as of yet they do not, this would not really be feasible. However, it has been said numerous times that the shards will be merged in the future.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    this is because queues are bugged not because of a lack of people. im not sure if they get are getting bogged down by first in first out obsessions or if they just are using inefficient sorting, increasing the pool of players IN queues will more likely make them worse not better if you enter a group of 5 in a queue a full team it will still take 20 minutes to fill in the non slot.
  • abzerothabzeroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited August 2013
    "in the future" hehe

yeah honey, we'll buy you that toy "in the future"

mmmmmmmm love it.