test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[beholder] <The Ashbringers> sponsored gaming community LF more players!

dullahondullahon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
We are the <The Ashbringers>

We are a sponsored gaming community making our push into the PC platform. Our community started when we started our Xbox live COD: BO2 elite clan, and it grew from there. Our community is called From Their Ashes, and our PC section is called The Ashbringers. Our xbox team are tournament players who have gained sponsorship with companies like Microsoft, HP, Gamestop, Fandango.com, and Hotels.com and work on new deals for our community everyday.

We are looking to fill our ranks and work towards being one of the best guilds (for all types of players) on the Beholder server. Created mere hours ago, we are quickly putting our name to work. Feel free to visit our new community site at www.fromtheirashes.enjin.com

Loyalty reward points are starting for the community soon so it is best to join soon to get maximum points.

What do the sponsors do?
They provide us with special deals on their products and depending on our contract with them, they give us free stuff to pass out to the community. Since this is a xbox community trying to make a push into PC content, our usual community give away of free map packs and xbl time may not be for you. But don't worry, our sponsors are aware of our push into multi-platform gaming and have provided us with PC friendly rewards such as monitors (Thanks HP!)

What kind of players are in the community?
We respect each other and have a chain of command. We are organized in a way similar to military fashion but when it comes down to it we are all really chill and just love to have fun. Our CoC helps with things like disputes, recruitment and helps keep things organized.

Loyalty Reward points?
They are given to members through various means. It helps us know just who is putting their best foot forward for our community. These reward points do just that. Reward. This is where you can get free items and special deals from our sponsors. It has not been implemented yet so your timing is still good.

what about the community?
We are all based in the USA. However since this is not xbox and pings are less of a hassle, we accept anyone from anywhere. But please be aware of the possible time differences in our activities and if your willing to work around it then you're more than welcome to give us a try!

what about the ashbringers?
pve or pvp, what ever your poison. While our push on endgame will be the pve, the pvp side is always fun and running premades is just another day at the office. When our main groups get together we only take the best we can get. If your not used to a guild like this that likes to win and puts heavy strategy into their playing then this might throw you off. However much we like to bring our guns to the gun show, this does not mean we will shun you. We dont mind teaching players that are new to the game, genre, or the pc. Like I said before we are all very helpful and cool people.

current recruitment requirements?
If you want to push endgame content, either PvE or PvP you will need Teamspeak 3 and preferably a working mic. You need to at least understand English well enough to keep up.

WHAT WE NEED:
All classes are open for recruitment for our endgame content. GS must be above 8500, all players are still welcome for more casual play!

Our current goal is to increase our community and promote multi-platform gaming. We will push into endgame content when we are able. Thanks for reading =p

Come for the rewards, stay for the community.

Message any member ingame for a invite.

Welcome to FTA
Welcome to <The Ashbringers>
Post edited by dullahon on

Comments

• kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi Where are you based...USA, UK, Europe?
  • dullahondullahon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    we are based in the USA, however dont let that worry you. As long as you can speak engrish well enough then we couldnt care where you come from.
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Engrish, LOL!! Its just the timezone difference I am a little concerned with that's all. Thanks.
  • dullahondullahon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yeah we ( i say we like i have actually recruited more than a few people lol) are based from the US. but anytime zone is welcomed. but be aware of the possible time differences. we will run groups as much as we can but i play usually from 3pm till midnight or so when i have to work and i am online all weekend. our groups will run at night in us time. eastern through pacific but if you are willing to work with us we are willing to work with you. if your from the other side of the world, we can just recruit more and run multiple groups. we have no problem being international.
    edited August 2013
    if your interested just hit me up in game, i will be on pretty much all weekend
    edited August 2013
    hey guys and gals, i updated our recruiting needs, make sure to check them out! High need for GF and DC classes!