test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for PVE Guild (dragon)

seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello Dragon Server!

I am looking for a new home as my guild is pretty much inactive at this point. I have a Lv 60 DC with 11.5k GS + Stone with full T2/CN experience. I currently play every day from 11pm EST - 4am EST, and a lot during the day on the weekends.

Here is what I am looking for in a guild:
- Guild that is active
- Guild that has set runs (I will heal anything you need, T1, T2, CN, DD, Foundary)
- Guild that uses vent/teamspeak
- Guild that plays when I play (most likely a west coast guild since I am a late night East Coast player)

A little bit about my self. I am a 30 year old, friendly guy who enjoys RPGs. I have a DnD background and enjoy the RP aspect of these games. I am very dedicated to my character trying to make it the best I can... plus I'm a healer and I know what is needed from me during runs. I'm not into cheating content. If your guild is into exploiting the game, please don't contact me. I understand doing pre-clears for DD and such, but running from campfires and skipping tons of content is not my style. There isn't really any loot that I need left for my DC... I am all about helping the guild!

I am currently working on my 2nd character (GWF) but my DC will always be my priority.

Please message me @Seisem2 on the Dragon Server or reply to this thread of you have a home for me.
Seisem - DC 13K GS
Catalina Erantzo - GWF 13.9K GS

<Future> Guild on Dragon - Legit Non Exploit Guild (We are always recruiting great players)

Future Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475381-lt-Future-gt-Legit-Non-Exploit-Guild-Recruiting
Post edited by seisem2 on

Comments

• omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited August 2013
    Hello there Seisem,

Perhaps The Conclave is the community your looking for.
    We are still recruiting more players among our ranks, but i must admit, we are pretty strict.

People that join our guild, will have a trial period (Initiate status), that will take at least 1 month.
    New recruits need to show there activity on our forums and/or teamspeak with a minimum of 25 posts (or logins on teamspeak per day), once that period is fulfilled, the next step for that player is to sign up for a house on our forum. Once a player vouches for you, and the Director of The Conclave promotes you, then your a full member.

It sounds like a hassle, but it isn't tbh, we just want a solid community, and not just ingame activity.
    If this sounds like a good thing though, make sure to check our recruit thread and visit our website at www.conclave.cc

Our Guild within The Conclave is called " The Puppeteers " , though, our banner is not finished yet.
    The Guild ingame is called The Conclave (not The Conclaves or Conclave.... dont ask)

Any further questions, do ask!

Regards,
    Zhankou
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello there Seisem,

We are still recruiting more players among our ranks, but i must admit, we are pretty strict.

People that join our guild, will have a trial period (Initiate status), that will take at least 1 month.
    New recruits need to show there activity on our forums and/or teamspeak with a minimum of 25 posts (or logins on teamspeak per day), once that period is fulfilled, the next step for that player is to sign up for a house on our forum. Once a player vouches for you, and the Director of The Conclave promotes you, then your a full member.

It sounds like a hassle, but it isn't tbh, we just want a solid community, and not just ingame activity.
    If this sounds like a good thing though, make sure to check our recruit thread and visit our website at www.conclave.cc

Our Guild within The Conclave is called " The Puppeteers " , though, our banner is not finished yet.
    The Guild ingame is called The Conclave (not The Conclaves or Conclave.... dont ask)

Regards,
    Zhankou

Holy Buckets
  • seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello there Seisem,

Regards,
    Zhankou

Yea... I'm not sure this is what I'm looking for... 25 posts a day on your forums is a bit much... I'm really looking to just find a good guild in the game.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

<Future> Guild on Dragon - Legit Non Exploit Guild (We are always recruiting great players)

Future Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475381-lt-Future-gt-Legit-Non-Exploit-Guild-Recruiting
  • asrathiel01asrathiel01 Member, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello there seisem,

I am looking for another experienced DC for my guild The Fallen currently for our second content team, we run all dungeons, CN daily, pvp, GG, foundry and anything else we can do together.

We are a small but very active and tight group of players from many different countries around the world ranging from Romania, Serbia and Norway to Australia and America so there is always a few of us on at any time of the day/night. We would love to hear from you so if you are interested or have any further questions either drop me a line on the forums or in game via mail or pm at Asrathiel te ortyn@asrathiel01.

Don't worry we don't expect you to post 25 posts a day either :P, just for you to chill with us and roll content as a guild.
    P.S I also main a DC, clerics FTW!

Sincerely Asrathiel
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    **posted pics, decided not to ^^
  • womendriverslolwomendriverslol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What up seisem. I'm on your friends list. I think we used to play together when we first started. Anyway, you can come play with my guild for a while and see how you like it. No registering on other forums or <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Our only requirements are play your class well, and don't be a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They can just delete/lock this thread. Decided to make my own with my private group of friends.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS