test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVP Queue in Dead on Dragon

hosdavehosdave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Thanks Perfect World Fun Police.

You've removed virtually every incentive to PVP in this game. Guess what? Most of the people in the 40-49 queue right now are BOTS leveling.

The wait for the queue right now is ~ 10 minutes ... seriously. Either you have had a massive population drop in this game or no one wants to PVP anymore.
Post edited by hosdave on

Comments

• Options
    digesthisicknessdigesthisickness Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    A couple hours ago on dragon, I only saw one other person besides myself in the enclave the entire time I was there.
  • Options
    irk2013irk2013 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A couple hours ago on dragon, I only saw one other person besides myself in the enclave the entire time I was there.

That doesnt mean anything seeing there are different instances... next time you might want to change instant and see how many instants there are.

Also I agree pvp on Mindflayer 40-49 same thing 10-15 minute wait time just to get on the team or play against the same 6 bots.

Yet then again I went 1.5 hours waiting for a skirmish, I am kind of wondering if their que system is somewhat broken right now.
  • Options
    bropinebropine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't even bother queueing for skirmish or dungeons anymore. It literally takes over an hour to get in that way, assuming you eventually do. PvP queue...usually about 1 - 3 minutes.
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Since the Gold patch for Glory items the queue's have increased a lot on mindflayer.

Most players I know PvP for glory to vendor items for gold to then buy wards or keys. Now since that isn't possible they only queue once a day for daily and it's caused a very noticeable delay on queue now.