test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix this Please!

annieanleeannieanlee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
I need your help, I was wondering if u could put in a request for improvement of this game, don't get me wrong I love it! but... there is a problem with not being able to acess skirmishes and some quene dungeons when you get over the level. I was thinking that when i was all done leveling i could go back and do all the dungeons, but now my surprise, i cannot. That means tons of titles i missed out on. Thank god i noticed a little earlier before level 60, at least i might be able to get a couple titles. Please talk to the producers about this problem, i am sure there are others who have this same problem. And it would make my day if i could get all the titles My solution would be to add a separate quene for these lower skirmishes and dungeons, so that players that surpass the level by more than 5, get to go up against challenging opponents, in the same storyline and still get the title. PLZ PLZ PlZ do this, PLZ.
- a devoted gamer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There should be epic version of all the dungeons. I agree that there should similarly be epic versions of all the skirmishes as well.

While we're on the topic - could we please have a different dungeon given for the daily dungeon run?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Or they could simply make it so that completing the epic version of the dungeon also counts as completing the normal version too.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    annieanlee wrote: »
    I need your help, I was wondering if u could put in a request for improvement of this game, don't get me wrong I love it! but... there is a problem with not being able to acess skirmishes and some quene dungeons when you get over the level. I was thinking that when i was all done leveling i could go back and do all the dungeons, but now my surprise, i cannot. That means tons of titles i missed out on. Thank god i noticed a little earlier before level 60, at least i might be able to get a couple titles. Please talk to the producers about this problem, i am sure there are others who have this same problem. And it would make my day if i could get all the titles My solution would be to add a separate quene for these lower skirmishes and dungeons, so that players that surpass the level by more than 5, get to go up against challenging opponents, in the same storyline and still get the title. PLZ PLZ PlZ do this, PLZ.
    - a devoted gamer

You can go back an ask in zone for a group to do a manual enter dungeon run. The skirmishes...nope, you'll need to level an alt to get access to those again.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    You can go back an ask in zone for a group to do a manual enter dungeon run. The skirmishes...nope, you'll need to level an alt to get access to those again.

Yea, wanna make friends? Come back at 60 and offer to help folks do normal dungeons. Like grey wolf den.