test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quick swap of powers

flitser87flitser87 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Game really could use a command or function where we can change our powers instead of dragging each one to the slots. Since most of us have to change our powers depending on what we are going to do, it would be common sense to have a quick switch button for a different setup that we drag into it.

For example a pve & pvp setup. Lets say I just finished a dungeon and I'm queuing for PVP. Most players use a different setup for pve & pvp. A push of a button and we get layout 2, where we can drag the powers we want, and save it for further use. Its utterly annoying having to switch powers at the current slow way. Theire should be a way to get a different power setup that can be changed OUT OF COMBAT. Not IN combat...
Different layouts where we can toss in the powers we want for the activity we are doing.

Makes sense! Yet my english doesnt... lol!
Post edited by flitser87 on

Comments

• Options
    wrathofgawdwrathofgawd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I feel the same way, but would still prefer to be able to swap out powers during combat because sometimes I have to. Maybe make it so when you switch up powerbars all the abilities go on CD.
  • Options
    lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes this would be a great feature to have in game. Even CO has the ability to quickly change builds and loadouts.
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Ya..I'd like quick change from aoe spec to single target spec.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same with equipment. I mean, there's already one for fashion and one for gear, gimme one for alt equipies. Meow.
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    YES ! please .

Its not a respect , I just use different encounter , daily , and class features when I PvP . I would probably PvP more if it didn't take so long to change them and then change back after .
  • Options
    metaplexusmetaplexus Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Please, no. As a TR I already play some gimmicks with gear/encounters during a pvp match, the only downside is that it takes a bit long to switch all the things. If it was made faster, it would be WAY too easy to handle situations (at least as a TR) which would be impossible without switching equipment and encounters fast.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    metaplexus wrote: »
    Please, no. As a TR I already play some gimmicks with gear/encounters during a pvp match, the only downside is that it takes a bit long to switch all the things. If it was made faster, it would be WAY too easy to handle situations (at least as a TR) which would be impossible without switching equipment and encounters fast.

True - so just make any such change puts all skills on cool-down just as doing it manually would...
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Would be great having build slots like on CO on this game!

Having to manually change powers feats is not fun and really more than one time I decided not to do pvp because of having to change all the powers and feats.

If you can change your build on dungeons you will be a lot more effective as you can adjust your powers accordingly with the situation.

To curb "cheating" on pvp, maybe when you changed the powers they come on cooldown (or 30 secs time) and maybe a 60sec cooldown on changing the build again.
    There are lots of things to improve on the game but being able to change your character build would be very, VERY welcome.