test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No free respec/retrain?

xuelxuel Member Posts: 81 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I came over from star trek online and over there we get a single free respec at lvl 50 (max lvl there). But when I come over here and get my GF to 60 I do not get a free respec or retrain. What is going on, I would like to change my lvl'n specs to a end game spec but can not afford the zen to do it. Please fix this.
Post edited by xuel on

Comments

• cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    NW is more of a real cash extortion than a game like STO
    You cant really bork your build in Neverwinter anyway ^__^
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Did u know u can buy a full respec token for ~100ad ? (depend of the zen to AD prices ofc)... Hell, is even cheaper than a feat respec token.

Please dont speak of things if u dont have a clue what are u talking about.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    macabrivs wrote: »
    Did u know u can buy a full respec token for ~100ad ? (depend of the zen to AD prices ofc)... Hell, is even cheaper than a feat respec token.

If they didn't speak of these things in the first place they wouldn't have learned of this in the first place , people talking to each other is how people learn.

Don't be a meanie U_U"
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    If they didn't speak of these things in the first place they wouldn't have learned of this in the first place , people talking to each other is how people learn.

Don't be a meanie U_U"

yea maybe u right and sry about the way i spoke. But some people can make me rly furious lol. People claim to say this is a pay to win game, man iam fully geared DC and i didnt spent a dime in this game... with AD u can get anything u want from ZEN store, ofc it will take a huge efford in game to get the amount of AD to buy ZEN but is still doable.

At this point of the game im just "farming" T2 dungeons and sell the T2 gear in AH and notice that the most expensive miracle piece is the head which costs arround 400k AD in beholder (400k AD = ~1000 ZEN). Other classes sell their gear for much more... some for 1m AD.

So if i want to respec every week i can do it without any problem.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Totally agreed everything in Neverwinter is free if you grind a bit :3
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Did u know u can buy a full respec token for ~100ad ?.

Zen, not AD.

And now :

pick your own nose, first.

edited August 2013
    Zen, not AD.

And now :

pick your own nose, first.

Like i said, dont speak of things u dont know about.... full respect token costs 300 ZEN which is arround 100k AD if u exchange AD for ZEN, ofc the value is depending for how much the zen is being sold. In beholder server 1 ZEN = 360 AD == 108000 AD for a full respec token to be more specific.
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We are going to get free respec tokens every time they do a big change to classes.

I'm pretty sure that when the TR nerf hits the servers in the Feywild patch, that at least TRs should be getting a free respec token.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We are going to get free respec tokens every time they do a big change to classes.

I'm pretty sure that when the TR nerf hits the servers in the Feywild patch, that at least TRs should be getting a free respec token.

Most Likely. However, one thing to keep in mind is, the free respec's don't stack. If you still have an unused one from the last time. You wont get a new free one.