test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a quild

babylon009babylon009 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I m looking for a guild, preferred Greek guild.
I am Control Wizard at Dragon, level 60,
no long experience in the game but i have the time to play every day.
Post edited by babylon009 on

Comments

• cenurahricenurahri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited August 2013
    You'd be welcome in our community (recruitment link) if it suits your schedule. Most of us don't speak Greek; I speak some. (My grandmother doesn't know much English and I converse with her.) Our activity times are generally PST, EST, and CST. We have one Polish member who logs on at overlapping but somewhat different times.

I also came across this thread (link) posted earlier the forum, which might work better for you.

I hope you find a guild that suits you! :)
  • omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited August 2013
    Hello there Babylon,

Perhaps The Conclave is the community your looking for.
    We are still recruiting more players among our ranks, but i must admit, we are pretty strict.

People that join our guild, will have a trial period (Initiate status), that will take at least 1 month.
    New recruits need to show there activity on our forums and/or teamspeak with a minimum of 25 posts (or logins on teamspeak per day), once that period is fulfilled, the next step for that player is to sign up for a house on our forum. Once a player vouches for you, and the Director of The Conclave promotes you, then your a full member.

It sounds like a hassle, but it isn't tbh, we just want a solid community, and not just ingame activity.
    If this sounds like a good thing though, make sure to check our recruit thread and visit our website at www.conclave.cc

Our Guild within The Conclave is called " The Puppeteers " , though, our banner is not finished yet.
    The Guild ingame is called The Conclave (not The Conclaves or Conclave.... dont ask)

Any further questions, do ask!

Regards,
    Zhankou