test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Art of War - Dragon - PvE, PvP, GG, Foundry

jammerou812jammerou812 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Casual gamer guild, with some hardcore players, casual players, and forever leveling alt's players.

We have Foundry makers, and we run their Foundry's to help them out, they are pretty good.

- We Run Epic's, Dungeon Delves, PvP and GG together in premade groups.
- At almost any time of day we have at least 1 group of 60's online ready to go. Most evenings USA we have 3+ solid premade groups doing something.
- We pickup players for our groups from public zone almost never because we have a vast list of friends we will ask to come group with us, so there is no hassle with PUG's or loot ninjas.
- Guild was built through in game friendships with no spamming of general chat soliciting invites.
- Everyone is friendly, laid back, and there is no pressure to be online. Play the game and have fun at your pace, and on your time. We also enjoy helping each other out with Epic runs, leveling, getting gear, crafting etc.
- looking for like minded individuals. If you group with one of us, inquire about joining, we all have invite privileges.

~Aerwind
Post edited by jammerou812 on

Comments

• watufakahwatufakah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just hit 60 on my rogue, and am now looking for a fun guild to join to do end game stuff with. how do I go about joining you guys? you can message me here or in game at Breysen Fawkes@watufakah
  • jammerou812jammerou812 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Look me up anytime I will be online Saturday during day, or the GL Gummybear. Or you can always hit our new website. http://a-o-w.shivtr.com and post and introduce yourself.

~Aerwind
  • lordcessnalordcessna Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    do you guys use coms, such as TS?
  • jammerou812jammerou812 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Some do personal Vent server, but most are just chat. It's fairly casual at the moment. I will be looking into a Vent or TS sometime soon.