test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild on Beholder active during evenings UTC/GMT + 10 (Brisbane AU) Time

gudgeonatorgudgeonator Member Posts: 87 Arc User
Hey minions of Beholder,

title explains it pretty well. My 60 DC/GF/GWF & 49 CW pixellated time sinks require a new cultural identity, and fun people to run some dungeons / pvp with. Have tried a couple of guilds. These were populated by presumably lovely people who unfortunately played mostly while I was at work or asleep, or asleep at work.

I'm a mature gamer with family type stuff happening. Fun people is a plus; beyond that I don't mind what you are, what you do with it or how long you've been doing it for. I'm pathologically intolerant of drama, chubby egos, shifty scumbags, unsightly e-peenly one-upmanship and general <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-hatted wankery, and since I'm here to pop magical blue circles on the ground or stab eyeballs with oversized shanks and not here to manage behaviour change programs I will just quietly leave should these things predominate.

I will help a brother or sister out. I will not commit to any form of schedule, paramilitary control structure or hazing ceremony. Unless the latter involves free alcohol which given the virtual setting seems unlikely. I will put lots of useful stuff I could otherwise auction in the guild bank. Prefer a guild where members run content with other members, rather than constantly partying outside the guild because the most ancient lederhosen of legful contentment AH farmable only drops in Ponyville Castle and nobody else is uberprawn enough to do it.

Anyway - that's more manifesto than I'd intended, but fwiw. PM or post for my complete resume with references and criminal history check, or just let me know how I can join. Ironic/surreal/facepalmy stupid in a good way guild names are a definite bonus for me.

Cheers.
Post edited by gudgeonator on

Comments

• adamtanadamtan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Join us, VIP Of NeverWinter
    Please PM me (Armageddon) while you online. Thanks!