What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thinking of Downloading this Game...

13»

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yes. download the game and play it.
    queue times can be greatly reduced if you just join a guild and run dungeons with them. besides, it's better to dungeon with a group you know. public games can provide you with mixed results.

plus, the new module is coming near the end of this month. there's plenty of time to level up a toon to 60 before that happens.
  • alecstormalecstorm Member Posts: 142 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    It is a great game initially and a lot depends on what type of player you are. You can talk about content locusts all you want but it all revolves around what kind of player you are. If you are casual then it is probably an AMAZING game and it is free. As a casual player you won't go through the content so fast and get bored out of your gourd when you reach cap and find yourself wanting a more immersive challenging story driven end game. If you are a Dungeons and Dragons enthusiast or purest well the game is a bit of a hybrid as it tries to give you the feel of Dungeons and Dragons within the realm of an MMO and just not sure they did it any better than DDO and I have played both NW and DDO at length. At least in DDO there was so many different character build options because of multi-classing. As of now you are stuck in one class from start to finish with little to no customization of your powers / skills.

If you are an end game oriented player well I'd say don't bother downloading NW for the time being as the game is still very new and the end game is mediocre at best right now. We can only hope the end game gets more immersive and better over time :).

True, my advice is to wait some time if you like end game. If you like exp and leveling you'll have a good time, for a while. Then probably you would move to another game.