test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there a shorcut key for AH?

marc5ivermarc5iver Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Currently I get to the AH by clicking the button at the top of screen for the Auction Buyer and then click "other options" (or whatever his button is for additional options). There seems like there should be an easier way to get to the AH but I cannot find it. I am talking about the screen, not the area in the enclave.
Post edited by marc5iver on

Comments

• Options
    cedricfontelroycedricfontelroy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That's the auction broker, not the auction house. There was a thread about this a few days ago which came up with "/bind f6 GenAddWindow Auction_Root" as opening the auction broker, but it still requires any conflicting windows to be closed to work.

The literal answer about getting to the AH is to actually go to the AH.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    From my understanding, you really don't want to use the broker to access the AH anyhow. The grubby thief tacks on an extra 2.5% on transactions.
  • Options
    xgamemonsterxxgamemonsterx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Any top menu bar choice that has a hotkey displays the key to the lower right of the icon.
  • Options
    marc5ivermarc5iver Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So if you are in some other part of the world you need to come back to the enclave to post list something for sale in the AH?
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    marc5iver wrote: »
    So if you are in some other part of the world you need to come back to the enclave to post list something for sale in the AH?
    You don't need to, you just have to decide if it's worth the 2.5% difference. The zones aren't exactly large.
  • Options
    fekzulfekzul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    RE: Tarmalune Trade House hotkey -
    I agree with original post - regardless of fees, if they put a clickable button at the top, why isn't there a simple way to get directly to auction/trade house? Are we out of keys? Getting so tired of clicking through the windows just to get sell/buy or to even get a current price.. (thanks to above for posting the 'Auction_Root' bind, though).
    parp12 wrote: »
    .. The zones aren't exactly large.

If that's the case, then why bother with broker or a button at all? That is somewhat contradictory to the point of first post. There should be simple access key for the broker trade/auction house (or at least some documentation on how to add it as bind). There is plenty of other stuff to keep you occupied and online besides having click through 3 windows to simply get to the window called "Tarmalune Trade House".

Then we have other keys that aren't really listed like '=' (which currently opens Character+companion window tab). Why isn't this in keybind under options? Why isn't it documented widely? .... Because it isn't need. Auction house is. Go figure.