test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When will rogues be nerfed in PvP??

darkhorsereigndarkhorsereign Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Seriously? This is a joke. And no I'm not complaining about their stealth. Although that is somewhat silly as well.

More about their CC and CC immunity ability(s). Why should they have either with their damage and stealth? I mean, they basically have everything but (long) ranged.
Post edited by darkhorsereign on

Comments

• Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Seriously? This is a joke. And no I'm not complaining about their stealth. Although that is somewhat silly as well.

More about their CC and CC immunity ability(s). Why should they have either with their damage and stealth? I mean, they basically have everything but (long) ranged.

CC? I assume you must be talking about Impact Shot and Dazing Strike. Lemme explain for you

Impact Shot: 3 Charges +1 in Stealth. Animation is grossly easy to see, looks like throwing a baseball. I wouldnt call it a CC, more then it is a very very short stun if you will.

Dazing Strike. Animation is dude jumps in the air and comes down on your silly head with both daggers. Not an easy ability to get off on someone because of the time it takes to cast it. Maybe a 1 second CC where your toon walks in circles like a drunk person.

Impossible to Catch. Not in stealth, breaks the rogue out of CC's mitigates minor damge. Casted while in stealth, completely immune to all dmg and CC, character turns solid black.

All of these, very easy to see. If you are getting hit by Dazing Strike, its because you are standing still like a moron, and deserve to be stunned, or you are facing a very good rogue, as I said. It takes some skill to land in a mobile fight. Alot of anticipation of where the person is going to be etc.

Impact shot easily avoidable, unless out of stealth then of course your in trouble generally. Still can be dodged, and a very close range ability to boot.

Impossible to Catch. Just run away till its over, do your best to dodge. You run, rogue will use Cloud of Steel(dagger throw), currently has 12 charges, and the damage increases with each dagger. In short, dont try and dodge every dagger, you'll run out of stamina, get hit by a couple(3ish), then dodge. The damage will reset. Come back at rogue when hes not black

All of these abilities can be countered. This my friend is not a rogue is OP problem. This is an inexperience issue on your part. Watch some videos of rogues doing pvp, ask your friends.

Do some research on the skills you believe make a specific class OP before you start making silly ignorant posts on the forums. Its only going to make people flame, and laugh at you.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

Yes they are the best at everything in the game. I stopped lvling mine because I don't want a gimmick toon and unenjoyable to play. They are best at CC. best ranged, immune to CC many utilities and the broken stealth uptime. We can only hope for balance and at least they are working on it.
  • Options
    evilderprimus88evilderprimus88 Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    All of these abilities can be countered. This my friend is not a rogue is OP problem. This is an inexperience issue on your part. Watch some videos of rogues doing pvp, ask your friends.

Do some research on the skills you believe make a specific class OP before you start making silly ignorant posts on the forums. Its only going to make people flame, and laugh at you.

After that fiasco with the Ice knife and unstoppable GWF (and posting the video of it, no less) you should really drop this mentoring tone for good.
    Yes they are the best at everything in the game.

I object! Rogues are terribly bad at healing, therefore they are not the best :D

As for the OP's concern, rogues are getting nerfed a little in the upcoming patch. Afaik, it's due in August. However, this won't fix the CC "problem", but probably rolling another rogue, GF or GWF will. Rolling rogue would be even better, since it will help to understand how they act in PvP.
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    After that fiasco with the Ice knife and unstoppable GWF (and posting the video of it, no less) you should really drop this mentoring tone for good.

Yup, no ones perfect. However the rest of the video showed top of kills/scorboard.

When will we be seeing videos of you doing pvp since you believe you are so awesome? Cant wait to see them
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Srsly? Really? Srsly? Don't care what you say, but rogues are un-cc-able nearly half the time I try when they are attacking an ally (when its *important* and matters.) Much less me (no I know, not literally, but when it matters?) And there seems to be no visual indication unlike fighters? Not sure.

ya blah blah blah blah blah, rogues CC and take more than half my health away at 10.4k gs. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THIS. You can attack at range, while remaining invis...in what world is this fair? Yeah ya, I know the standard break it moves, I dodge away. but not only does this use up my dodge (umm you have plenty of other teammates I need that dodge for not just you, since as a wiz I am usually targetted first), but its used up part of my health too. How is this fair? Not to mention the CC part of it, how am I a control wizard? I control less than most, and have no cc immunity unlike.............

wtf seriously? I am not at all asking for rogues to get nerfed into the ground. Only to ask for a fair fight!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    CC? I assume you must be talking about Impact Shot and Dazing Strike. Lemme explain for you

Impact Shot: 3 Charges +1 in Stealth. Animation is grossly easy to see, looks like throwing a baseball. I wouldnt call it a CC, more then it is a very very short stun if you will.

Dazing Strike. Animation is dude jumps in the air and comes down on your silly head with both daggers. Not an easy ability to get off on someone because of the time it takes to cast it. Maybe a 1 second CC where your toon walks in circles like a drunk person.

Impossible to Catch. Not in stealth, breaks the rogue out of CC's mitigates minor damge. Casted while in stealth, completely immune to all dmg and CC, character turns solid black.

All of these, very easy to see. If you are getting hit by Dazing Strike, its because you are standing still like a moron, and deserve to be stunned, or you are facing a very good rogue, as I said. It takes some skill to land in a mobile fight. Alot of anticipation of where the person is going to be etc.

Impact shot easily avoidable, unless out of stealth then of course your in trouble generally. Still can be dodged, and a very close range ability to boot.

Impossible to Catch. Just run away till its over, do your best to dodge. You run, rogue will use Cloud of Steel(dagger throw), currently has 12 charges, and the damage increases with each dagger. In short, dont try and dodge every dagger, you'll run out of stamina, get hit by a couple(3ish), then dodge. The damage will reset. Come back at rogue when hes not black

okay so first off, you realize wizards have to stand still to cast their animations??????

umm second...................well see first.....

So you also realize their are more than rogues on your team? And that wizards have to attack them? well....you see the previous points?
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Correct Answer: August 22nd.

Pretty sure that update will make it clear to everyone GWFs are intended to be the pvp overlords.

Rogues will still be potent, tho fail severely against any decently geared gwfs. (Though they already do to some extent).

Though looking at the Rogues upcoming new paragon, think a later patch that adds that will just restore rogues back to their crown of pvp dominance. Lot of devastating ranged attacks in that, basically giving them the one thing they never had (longer more sustainable range)

Personally don't think they need any nerfs except at the low gear levels.

Max geared rogue vs max gear gf is a pretty even fight. They destroy CWs no contest, but can't deal with gwfs, so kind a good rock paper scissor

Though in all greens, no one wins but the rogues. And the nerfs won't change that.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Oh look another bad pvper crying about rogues again. Once you guys are all done convincing the devs the rogues are OP the only thing left will be a dagger and the rogue won't be able to use it but you guys are so terrible at pvp that you'll die trying to run over to kill the defenseless rogue and cry foul again.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wish we could have the abilities be balanced one way for PvP and balanced separately for PvE. This way all these PvP cries for nerfing won't gimp my PvE game...

But I know that's never gonna happen.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    maullynmaullyn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    axer128 wrote: »

Max geared rogue vs max gear gf is a pretty even fight. They destroy CWs no contest, but can't deal with gwfs, so kind a good rock paper scissor

hit the nail on the head.... rogues are a caster killer ... casters are a tank killer ... tanks are a rogue killer ... plain an simple... don't cry u are getting beat by the class that's designed to beat u ... there are plenty of times a CW gets the jump on my with that cc and I cant do a **** thing about it... of course I get shield slammed and then dead .. that's how it goes for the majority of rogues .. so they rest should stop crying u are getting owned by elite players with better gear... cuz your only having fun when you and your team owns
  • Options
    razzaviolentarazzaviolenta Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    maullyn wrote: »
    elite players
    TR's are elite players ... comedy gold.
    You need the game to hide you ... talk about useless piece of human waste.
  • Options
    richarlesricharles Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Srsly? Really? Srsly? Don't care what you say, but rogues are un-cc-able nearly half the time I try when they are attacking an ally (when its *important* and matters.) Much less me (no I know, not literally, but when it matters?) And there seems to be no visual indication unlike fighters? Not sure.

ya blah blah blah blah blah, rogues CC and take more than half my health away at 10.4k gs. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THIS. You can attack at range, while remaining invis...in what world is this fair? Yeah ya, I know the standard break it moves, I dodge away. but not only does this use up my dodge (umm you have plenty of other teammates I need that dodge for not just you, since as a wiz I am usually targetted first), but its used up part of my health too. How is this fair? Not to mention the CC part of it, how am I a control wizard? I control less than most, and have no cc immunity unlike.............

wtf seriously? I am not at all asking for rogues to get nerfed into the ground. Only to ask for a fair fight!

Why is paper crying over getting owned by scissors? There are many things you can do about a TR oh I guarantee you...just that you aren't smart enough for it. Seems like asking for nerfs is easier & classier. Your post doesn't sound like an intelligent one so i'll just see it a bad troll.
  • Options
    richarlesricharles Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes they are the best at everything in the game. I stopped lvling mine because I don't want a gimmick toon and unenjoyable to play. They are best at CC. best ranged, immune to CC many utilities and the broken stealth uptime. We can only hope for balance and at least they are working on it.

I see this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in every TR nerf thread. I think you have mixed up about the best in abilities.

Let me correct them for you:

Best at CC = CW
    Best at range = CW, DC
    Best at immunity to CC = GWF, GF
    Best at skills = TR

Stop complaining about stealth because if you are half-brained enough to get hit & not dodge you deserve to die. The only reason why TRs are nerfed is because 80% of player-base consists of bads like you & your pathetic whines hurt Cryptic's pocket book. Bads remind me so much about fails complaining about everything else but themselves in life.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Have you seen some official confirmation of that? So far as I know, the changes to TRs, whatever they end out being, are not tied to the release of Module 1. I think the correct answer is when the developers think the TR changes are ready.
  • Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    richarles wrote: »
    I see this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in every TR nerf thread. I think you have mixed up about the best in abilities.

Let me correct them for you:

Best at CC = CW
    Best at range = CW, DC
    Best at skills = TR

Stop complaining about stealth because if you are half-brained enough to get hit & not dodge you deserve to die. The only reason why TRs are nerfed is because 80% of player-base consists of bads like you & your pathetic whines hurt Cryptic's pocket book. Bads remind me so much about fails complaining about everything else but themselves in life.

Clerics aren't good at range (clerics range attacks such as hammer of fate reduce in damage the further away their target is from them), rogues with their daggers are way better.

Earlier today I played a domination PVP match with 3 rogues in it, one team had one the other team had two. The kill count was that each rogue had was over 30 kills, where one had over 40, and everyone else had around 5 to 10 kills. This is just insane. Let us also not forget the guantogrym video that the rogues made where four of them tired of running decided to stand and slaughter the entire other side that was chasing them.
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Best at CC = CW
    Best at range = CW, DC
    Best at skills = TR

1. CW's are best at CC? You might be jocking or talking about PVE. 2. Do you know, that 1vs1 TR can beat any CW by spamming CoS? Where's CW is the best at it?
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    ikabikabegoikabikabego Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Are you ****ing joking ?! only a moron like you can say that . A rogue without stealth is like a human without a head . Rogue dies in 1-2 hits by a rogue , in 2-3 hits by a gf , in 5 hits by a cw ( cause you have cc ) , in 3-5 hits by gwf and in a lot of hits by a cleric lol . Before playing against a different class you must learn this class just like all pro rogues who kicked your *** did . CW is very predictive just like a Rogue . I could tell you how to avoid being killed by a rogue and kill him but looks like you are just an inexperienced whining moron who doesnt need any advices and thinks he just gonna kickass just by pressing q e r . But i still got bad news for you baby . Even if devs nerf tr to death , trs will still be able to 2shot a CW so tr nerfing wont help you . And about huge cc immunity of tr , thats a total lie, his immunity isnt even close to gwf's immunity but noone whines about gwf somewhy :/ . When he is in "Impossible to Catch" you cant cc him and your attacks wont affect him . Thats the only skill that makes him "Un-CC-Able" . But well noobs will never listen...
  • Options
    thexavorythexavory Member Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    hit the nail on the head.... rogues are a caster killer ... casters are a tank killer ... tanks are a rogue killer ... plain an simple...

This assumes random scrub geared PUGs. In organized, endgame geared PvP, Rogues are caster killers, Tanks are caster killers, and Casters are not used. Until they buff CW's Survivability and Reduce the idiotic self healing debuff on DC's, the PvP game will belong to TRs/GFs/GWFs.

CWs and DCs need an immunity or damage reduction ability like Block/Unstoppable/ITC to compete at endgame PvP.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Are you ****ing joking ?! only a moron like you can say that . A rogue without stealth is like a human without a head . Rogue dies in 1-2 hits by a rogue , in 2-3 hits by a gf , in 5 hits by a cw ( cause you have cc ) , in 3-5 hits by gwf and in a lot of hits by a cleric lol . Before playing against a different class you must learn this class just like all pro rogues who kicked your *** did . CW is very predictive just like a Rogue . I could tell you how to avoid being killed by a rogue and kill him but looks like you are just an inexperienced whining moron who doesnt need any advices and thinks he just gonna kickass just by pressing q e r . But i still got bad news for you baby . Even if devs nerf tr to death , trs will still be able to 2shot a CW so tr nerfing wont help you . And about huge cc immunity of tr , you must only know how to play him . When he is in "Impossible to Catch" you cant cc him and your attacks wont affect him . Thats the only skill that makes him "Un-CC-Able" . But well noobs will never listen...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    mehguy138 wrote: »
    1. CW's are best at CC? You might be jocking or talking about PVE. 2. Do you know, that 1vs1 TR can beat any CW by spamming CoS? Where's CW is the best at it?

WTF MAN . CW is ****ing best at CC are you drunk or what? Rogue with CoS can deal maximum 7k ( thats if you have a very low defense ) If you are a **** then ofc with CoS tr can deal 10k lol but if you got atleast 600 defense then not higher than 7k :/ , plus you can easily stop it with your cc instead of dodging like an idiot and wasting your stamina . You can also fcking freeze a tr while he attacks you with CoS . I mean how can you be so ****ing dumb , every normal person understands that . CW is CONTROL Wizard how do you think who will be better crowd CONTROL...Of course CW
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited July 2013

WTF MAN . CW is ****ing best at CC are you drunk or what? Rogue with CoS can deal maximum 7k ( thats if you have a very low defense ) If you are a **** then ofc with CoS tr can deal 10k lol but if you got atleast 600 defense then not higher than 7k :/ , plus you can easily stop it with your cc instead of dodging like an idiot and wasting your stamina . You can also fcking freeze a tr while he attacks you with CoS . I mean how can you be so ****ing dumb , every normal person understands that . CW is CONTROL Wizard how do you think who will be better crowd CONTROL...Of course CW

I can deal 15k damage with CoS in pvp, and my TR doesn't even has vorpal enchant. And CW CAN'T control a target that is stealthed. And CW can't control a target that has CC immunity (ITC). And Impact Shot crits for 5-8k. And as GF or GWF I can chain CC any target from 100 to 0 if I have daily. After reading the quote above I can assume you're a low lvl or low geared player. Or a braindead.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    troljtrolj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    hit the nail on the head.... rogues are a caster killer ... casters are a tank killer ... tanks are a rogue killer ... plain an simple... don't cry u are getting beat by the class that's designed to beat u ... there are plenty of times a CW gets the jump on my with that cc and I cant do a **** thing about it... of course I get shield slammed and then dead .. that's how it goes for the majority of rogues .. so they rest should stop crying u are getting owned by elite players with better gear... cuz your only having fun when you and your team owns

We must be playing two separate games, the one i play - CW has zero, i repeat - zero chances against any equally geared/skilled tank. So no, right now PvP is in Golden Triangle state - GF>GWF>TR>GF well actually any combination of those. No, CWs are not useless in arena but it takes a lot on our part to be good. CW right now along with DC is forced to sacrifice points since we are the ones who linger behind. We the most ineffective nod holders in game. Im not asking for nerfs but CW along with DC do need attention.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

Pretty sure that update will make it clear to everyone GWFs are intended to be the pvp overlords.

Rogues will still be potent, tho fail severely against any decently geared gwfs. (Though they already do to some extent).

Though looking at the Rogues upcoming new paragon, think a later patch that adds that will just restore rogues back to their crown of pvp dominance. Lot of devastating ranged attacks in that, basically giving them the one thing they never had (longer more sustainable range)

Though in all greens, no one wins but the rogues. And the nerfs won't change that.

Some good points and have you like disappeared. Just not seeing crush it in the PvP circle lately or could just be odds of not getting them in my games.
  • Options
    troljtrolj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    Why is paper crying over getting owned by scissors? There are many things you can do about a TR oh I guarantee you...just that you aren't smart enough for it. Seems like asking for nerfs is easier & classier. Your post doesn't sound like an intelligent one so i'll just see it a bad troll.

Will people stop with silly Rock, paper argument? A CW can beat a rouge, even perma stealth, the problem is we have no way to get them uncloaked, unless i see them at some point. CW has no AOE spell, shield dose not count - gross cool down, short range, bad PvP skill in general. Unless DC is close and can sunburst. Rock/Paper analogy dose not work for CWs - the only class we can beat with equal gear/skill are DCs. DC and CW need attention, those classes should be viable without pillar cheesing.
  • Options
    alachikantoralachikantor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Here is an idea, PW PvP is way out of Wac!! I agree that TR are overkill. Not to mention the weak heals the DC put out verses the DPS being put out. I was playing my DC at lvl 60 and I have Glory gear and my GS is 10.7. A TR 1 shotted me as soon as the PvP match started it. Talking about Un-balanced. That tells you this game is so Far gone in terms of real PvP. This guys need to talk to the experts, mythic/EA, about Real PvP and balance. Dark age of Camelot is so far advance when it comes to PvP. If you really want PvP/RvR you're playing the wrong game. Dark Age of Camelot has better stealth classes with verity. I'm going back to DAOC where it's balanced.
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Here is an idea, PW PvP is way out of Wac!! I agree that TR are overkill. Not to mention the weak heals the DC put out verses the DPS being put out. I was playing my DC at lvl 60 and I have Glory gear and my GS is 10.7. A TR 1 shotted me as soon as the PvP match started it. Talking about Un-balanced. That tells you this game is so Far gone in terms of real PvP. This guys need to talk to the experts, mythic/EA, about Real PvP and balance. Dark age of Camelot is so far advance when it comes to PvP. If you really want PvP/RvR you're playing the wrong game. Dark Age of Camelot has better stealth classes with verity. I'm going back to DAOC where it's balanced.

Haven't heard about DAOC in a while, that was a great game! You we're probably 1 shot by someone with 7 greater tene's, you can't say nerf class just b/c top 1% gear wise are strong. If you had BiS gear and we're specced for PvP you wouldn't have been one shot, that's what I assume the TR was built for.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    thexavorythexavory Member Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    PvP is not "way out of whack", it's slightly out of whack. TR's getting nerfed will help. CW's need a survivability buff (like Block/Unstoppable/ITC). DC's need their self healing UN-Nerfed a bit, and GWFs need to build the Unstoppable meter just a little bit slower, and MAYBE GW's need the range on their leap of death attack reduced a bit. THose changes alone would bring the game pretty well in line, but as I have said many times, the difference in casual pvp with basic gear and structured(premade) endgame geared PvP is so vast that most people who will comment on these threads have no actual idea what it is like.
  • Options
    borgued3borgued3 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 150 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

hmmm, concerning CC the only things we got are impact shot (only a CC if its cast from stealth) and dazing powers, and the dazing powers arent particularly hard to avoid, in some cases like GWF they dont even need to avoid because they...well...are immune to it.

Concerning damage, this is more due to enchants than the class itself, but that was already pointed out, any class with proper enchants can hit you like a truck, like a certain GF on the forums claiming to critical hit for 28k+.

concerning stealth, well after the new nerfs thats not going to be a big problem for you anymore, because either the rogue attacks, or he remains hidden, if he tries both he will lose stealth.

Now here is a new idea for you, since rogues are repeatedly targetted by the nerf bat, why dont you put some other class in front of it for a change? I think we had enough nerfs already. Or even better, ask for nerfs on enchants since they are the factor tipping the balance rather than the classes themselves.
    trolj wrote: »
    Will people stop with silly Rock, paper argument? A CW can beat a rouge, even perma stealth, the problem is we have no way to get them uncloaked, unless i see them at some point. CW has no AOE spell, shield dose not count - gross cool down, short range, bad PvP skill in general. Unless DC is close and can sunburst. Rock/Paper analogy dose not work for CWs - the only class we can beat with equal gear/skill are DCs. DC and CW need attention, those classes should be viable without pillar cheesing.

You can get them uncloaked, just hit any control on them and the stealth will leak away like water on a rinser.

And really? CW has no AoE spells? Is that you on another account abom?

shield = AoE
    repel = AoE
    Chill Strike on mastery slot = AoE
    Ice Storm = AoE
    Oppressive Force = AoE
    Arcane Singularity = AoE
    Icy Terrain = AoE
    Steal Time = AoE
    Sudden Storm = AoE

In my opinion thats a lot of AoE right there mr, and i dont even know all of the CW skills nor have i player one extensivelly (stopped at lvl 20 to try a GF gameplay).

And shield useless in pvp? Well probably it is less than what it should be if you only have it for the aoe push effect (which is still very good), but i suppose the main purpose is soaking damage and that is the reason why i see every CW on 60+ pvp with a purple bubble around them, but i only guess thats the reason.

now please, go learn how to play the class before spouting nonsense on forums.
  • Options
    shunterinoshunterino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Tenebrous enchants are the only really OP thing in this game. Get rid of them and a lot of this whining will disappear. But unfortunately they are a p2w item so unlikely to get nerfed. If people made a concerted effort to make Cryptic do something about tenebs I think it would balance pvp overnight.
  • Options
    tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    You guys realize that permastealth is breaking pve as well as pvp right?