test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[DRAGON SHARD]-Knights Of The Blood Oath-{All time zones}One of the largest on Dragon

arctixkiller2arctixkiller2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi Everyone! (Dragon shardians) XD

The -Knight Of The Blood Oath- are recruiting once more!

We currently own 2 guilds, the main one with over 480+ players inside and the Jr division (no.2) for those under level 55.

All together we pass the 550+ mark for players!

We are one of the largest guilds in Neverwinter, our sole purpose is to provide a special common place and interactive community where our members can stay and-through the help of many of our high level players-improve while at the same time enjoy.

We accept any class and race, we are a fun and closely connected group, with the majority of the members being mature, it is a guarantee that through our guidance and instructions, you can have the most worthwhile experience playing and improving your character, as well as having fun.

And we also have a bank filled with lots of stuff for you, we have a limit on how many you can get, but if you really want that piece of blue shiny thing then you can ask our awesome bank treasurer Lerissa Incubore.

But of course we do not limit ourselves inside the game, register now in our forum and join discussions ranging from different topics, ask for advices and help, and sometimes guide those who are lost and help those who are in need, our community is always open to our members, and you can expect a positive and mature response.

So join now and become a part of "Neverwinter" and the "Knights of the Blood Oath" history.

Recruitment is now open to level 60 Players for the main Division.

To join the 2nd Division please contact a Guild member who is currently online on the second division.

I hope to hear from you all very soon!

Guild Name: -Knights Of The Blood Oath-
Guild Leader: Sephiroth
Guild Contact: Pm any of us ingame or drop a application form in the forum.
Guild Site: http://nwknightsofthebloodoath.shivtr.com/
Guild Currently Recruiting : Level 60s! Any class
Current Guild Size: 480+ in the main division and over 70+ in the 2nd Division
Guild Size Goal: 1000 (filling up both Guilds)
Guild Type : Fun and Mature
Guild Peak Member Count: 90
Guild Average Member Count:30
PVP:We own PVP
PVE:All the time
RPing: Oh lol the naughty kind mostly
Current Server Shard: Dragon
Post edited by arctixkiller2 on

Comments

• jkeunspoxkjkeunspoxk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    How exactly does one apply? I filled a form on your website, but all it had was my char name, class and race. Do you need me to do anything else to review my application?
  • arctixkiller2arctixkiller2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Once you apply on the site find one of us ingame to invite you to the guild
  • facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited August 2013
    We own pvp ?!!?!? What da F** are you talking about ....

I just want to say that this guild is full of people that are-none active and mostly casual and basicly the skill level in low
    and for the pvp if you own it and i own you where does that put me !? haha omg stop lieing to people