Quest Name] War of the Ancient Elements: The Fire World
Body:
Campaign Name - Quest Name by @jedite1000
Short Code: NW-DKZEWZBJG
Mission Type: Hack n slash wave encounter
Average Duration: 9 minutes
Amount of Combat: decent
Starts at: (NPC or location) Over world Map

Mission Summary: Fight wave and wave of fire creatures then make your way down inside of the volcano where you will face off Ignis the Fire Warlord

Author tips/hints: While the waves are slowing moving into your position, use range attacks to thin the horde or better yet fight them one group at a time on the bridge.

This is meant to be a daily foundry but i am not sure if it is too quick to be one

What world would you like next?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jedite2012 on

Comments

• Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Pretty good. The environment looks really nice.

Its way to short to qualify for the daily though (needs to be 15 minutes). The way its set up nothing stops people from jumping to the path below. So I'm sure someone will get the time down even lower. The boss fight ledge being so small was kind of annoying on my CW. But I'm sure that's intended to increase difficulty.

I rated it, but didn't leave an ingame review (sorry). I knocked a couple of the fire things off the path above. They were wandering around the chest so I was in a bit of a hurry. That's another thing that might cut down the time. Anyone with knockbacks will breeze through that path. Though, they might regret it when they get to the bottom.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hmmm i also had a problem with those golems to when i entered the stage on live some were already in the lava but when i tested it they all path correctly, though i am sure if someone will jump down from that height they will most likely die from the impact, i know my rogue will dunno about any other class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    imperialmenimperialmen Member Posts: 65
    edited July 2013
    I will do your quest. My quest is in my signature for the review trade :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    kool, i was about to give foundry quests a rest cause i am behind my questing in the world but ill play and review your one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    imperialmenimperialmen Member Posts: 65
    edited July 2013
    I did it! Loved the boss fight! More feedback in the PM I will send you!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thnx for the review appreciate it :) Next will be earth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]