test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogues OP in PvP? Please...

wraithynwraithyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
Ok, I play a Rogue and a DPS Guardian. Neither have Greater enchantments, both are level 60, geared and have moderate enchantments. I started this thread to say this, my Guardian Fighter rules Stealth Rogue builds with ease! Having played through both classes my Stength meter goes to the DPS GF every time but the Rogue is fun to play and a lot more challenging.

I don't know what all the hype is about because my stealth rogue cannot stand toe to toe with any Melee class other than another rogue. All I can do is try to bleed them down enough to move in for the killing blow. If I miss? I'm dead and a good GF and GWF will lock me up and smoke me every time. I just fail to see the need for this nerf, any nerf! If you make them lesser than what they are now they'll be nigh unplayable. Remember they've already been nerfed twice. I believe they are where they need to be. Looking at the proposed changes I will be majorly upset and likely move on from the game as I have spent a **** ton of real cash on this game and refuse to spend another dime. I just spent a month of my time playing 4 different rogues to find my niche, time now wasted.

I guess I just fail to see the OP'ness of the stealth rogue having played both with much success. Ya, ya wizards are easy to one shot, mostly because they overdose on recovery and armor pen or power with absolutely no thought to survivability. PvP is a skill game, one that tests you metal and your build, not to mention your patience. If you can't handle it go back to PvE. I have met tough Wizzy's that I was unable to match but they are highly skilled and well outfitted. Again it all goes back to your level of skill and time you place in your build.

This is my final plea. Do not NERF my rogue, I don't want to leave.