test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For a PvP/PvE guild on MindFlayer

daarionaharis2daarionaharis2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey everyone. Daario Naharis and Greg (Thats my Stone) reporting from Mindflayer. Me and Greg are looking for a fun guild who participates in endgame PvE and PvP. I'm wearing some pretty decent gear. I have a 10.4k Gear Score and have run through most of the T1/T2 Dungeons. We have decided to search for a guild because we are simply tired of it being just us two fighting through all of the ugly in Neverwinter and as most of you know I am all about beauty.

Oh, did I mention that Greg plays well with other companions?

P.S I am a TR and can be reached at Daario Naharis@DaarioNaharis2

Thanks for reading! :cool:

**Edit** I Joined a guild 2 day but discovered it wasn't for me. The Search continues...
Post edited by daarionaharis2 on

Comments

• daarionaharis2daarionaharis2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    never322 wrote: »
    Hey guy. I'm recruiting for something a bit less solid than a guild--the Neverwinter community. We're a group of friends who have our own Teamspeak 3 server and want to offer it as a home base to any individual players and also any guilds that want a TS to hang their hat at. We are all on Mindflayer shard but folks from other shards are welcome too. The address is

FRLAT.COM

Feel free to drop by.

Cruciblex
    Rosehuntress
    Owling

Thanks man Ill be sure to Check it out.

If any one was trying to add me I am getting on now.
  • meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Order of the Raven would love to have you. You can check out our recruitment thread here. We are a large guild with roughly 400 members that use Teamspeak as communication. We are a mature guild that has been playing this game since early beta. We would love to have you join us in some adventures in Gauntlgrym, PVP and PVE. If you would like to check out our site, you can access it here. If you have any questions, send myself a private message.
    GM of Order of the Raven