Install Arc
Options

Please make all Zen Store Companions Account Wide

13»

Comments

• Options
    thebrimanthebriman Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Like most in this thread, I'd like to see account-wide companions available from the zen store. It wouldn't even have to be every companion, but there should be some non-striker companions available that are account wide. And they shouldn't all be tied to the various bundle packs.

If retrofitting the coding to work with existing zen store companions is too tricky, what about introducing a new line of companions that are account-wide? Just don't make them all strikers. I ended up buying a months subscription to IGN Prime just to get the green healer on all my characters. I would have rather spent money directly to the designer/publisher, but unfortunately there were no other account-wide healer companion options (and very few healer options in general). Four new account-wide companions could be introduced: a defender, a healer, a single target striker and an AoE striker. That way Galeb, Honey Badger and the rest could retain their rarity and "specialness" for those who already chalked up the $$, but the rest of us could get a decent quality companion of any role on all of our characters. Pricing would be similar to mounts, I imagine.
  • Options
    invalidgirlinvalidgirl Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Would be nice, wouldn't it? But I doubt that it'll be implemented UNLESS it's some form of Zen Shop "services" upgrade. Probably costing around $40~60...

EDIT:
    Speak of the Dev-... nice moderator! :o

Just read briman's comment. Totally would agree that it'd be a Zen optional IF it were enabled.