test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Dragon Server guild that can accommodate the Alaska time zone.

romeobravo92romeobravo92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I live in Alaska and I am trying to find a guild of players online around the same times that I am.
Post edited by romeobravo92 on

Comments

• omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited August 2013
    Hello there Romeo,

Perhaps The Conclave is the community your looking for.
    We are still recruiting more players among our ranks, but i must admit, we are pretty strict.
    We tend to be international, so we have all timezones covered (or should have for most of the zones)

People that join our guild, will have a trial period (Initiate status), that will take at least 1 month.
    New recruits need to show there activity on our forums and/or teamspeak with a minimum of 25 posts (or logins on teamspeak per day), once that period is fulfilled, the next step for that player is to sign up for a house on our forum. Once a player vouches for you, and the Director of The Conclave promotes you, then your a full member.

It sounds like a hassle, but it isn't tbh, we just want a solid community, and not just ingame activity.
    If this sounds like a good thing though, make sure to check our recruit thread and visit our website at www.conclave.cc

Our Guild within The Conclave is called " The Puppeteers " , though, our banner is not finished yet.
    The Guild ingame is called The Conclave (not The Conclaves or Conclave.... dont ask)

Any further questions, do ask!

Regards,
    Zhankou
  • boscawenboscawen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi!
    We have gamers on the west coast spanning east. Some of us are insomniacs so you'll see us on burning the night oil. If you just want a friendly group who don't care what your class or race is (character or real life) then this is the place for you. We talk on mumble and we don't live for the game. it just so happens we play it together. So rest your feet, weary traveler, come sit with us and lets talk of bountiful adventures!

www.morituri.enjin.com or @pathayn1900 for direct chat
  • slowshieldslowshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    <Archons> welcome you to join us! We are PvE & PvP oriented (We have a specific group terrorizing people on PvP) but most of us PvE! We have currently 340 members++, always some people around at most times all day! We're constantly on the look out for players who want to improve, learn but is just lacking the few people to help pull them up! Just be friendly in the guild and you'll make new friends in no time!

Oceanic Timezone (around +8 GMT) (Time zone is not really an issue, we have people online at weird hours of the day anyway! heh)
    Guild Status: We have T2/CN on farm mode, can check out our guild-run-loot-distribution threads on our website!

Cheers, always welcoming another adventurer!
    :-)

- Silverblade@slowshield <Archons> / Dragon Server
    p.s: Feel free to just pm me in the game or apply at our website for a quick guild invite, if you're interested!
    <Archons> +8 GMT Oceanic Guild, 300 Member Strong @ Dragon Server!
    banner.png
    Silverblade (60 TR), Silver (60 DC), SilverShield (60 GF), SilverStorm (60 CW), Ultimate (60 GWF)