test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

|Old Timers Guild | est. 2005 | 25+ | Casual | Multi-Gaming |

dixeedixee Member Posts: 31 Arc User
The Old Timers Guild is always looking for like-minded members!

We are a multi-gaming guild of mature gamers who have bonded together to seek out two things we are all passionate about...Fun and Gaming. We believe that online gaming doesn't have to be solely about the game or the uber loot. We believe that part of the allure comes in the camaraderie and social interaction one can only find in a group of like minded individuals.

In OTG, you will find a community of mature gaming fans looking to have some fun and enjoy an escape from daily life. Most of us have family and work obligations. Some of us have kids that are older than what many consider to be the “typical gamer”. Our roster includes students, teachers, and just about any field you can think of. You'll find Mothers and Fathers, and yes, even Grandparents (and a few Great Grandparents). All are brought together to unite in one common goal that has become our motto:

"Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The Fun"

Our guild members pride ourselves on having fun and helping each other out. If you are 25 years old or older, please check out our forums, say hi, and if you are so inclined, fill out an application! It's relatively painless, I promise.

More information can be found here.
http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/content.php

If you are interested in joining us, please start
http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/showthread.php?176453-Getting-Invited-to-the-Guild

Bear - NWO Chapter Leader
Egile - NWO Recruitment officer

http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/content.php
Post edited by dixee on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Anyone have any questions Feel free to visit OTG Forums. Lot of good information for you all.
  • Options
    celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited August 2013
    A nice mature group looking for the like minded.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Celantra Also Have some good foundry mission. We do have an active group that does work on Foundry quest and even contest with them. This is a good guild to be in if you like doing foundry missions.
  • Options
    todocaldotodocaldo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sounds like my type of guild, on my way to check it out.

Might want to check your links though, I couldn't connect with the ones listed.
  • Options
    jgp1975jgp1975 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not sure why Dixee's links did not work, but here is a direct link to all info for applying to OTG, and the OTG NWO Chapter.

http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/showthread.php?176453-Getting-Invited-to-the-Guild
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you it fixed.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Gradz to Celantra for First place in Tower district Foundry contest. Be sure to play some of his Missions They all very good.
  • Options
    kharliskharlis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sounds good. Think I will go and apply.
  • Options
    seantierseantier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I used to be a ToG member in the past.. hoped to find you on NW and behold- here you are. Im on the wrong server though- gonna try to swap over from mindflyer. If not ill just make a new char on dragon.

Good to see you here :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    seantier wrote: »
    I used to be a ToG member in the past.. hoped to find you on NW and behold- here you are. Im on the wrong server though- gonna try to swap over from mindflyer. If not ill just make a new char on dragon.

Good to see you here :)

You welcome anytime hope to see you soon.
  • Options
    xinra2xinra2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Greetings Everyone!

The Old Timers Guild (OTG) is always looking for mature, casual players in our chapter. I'd say the average age of most players is around 35-55 years old. One of our eldest players of the game is actually 84 y/o, and I think it just goes to show that video-gaming never seems to go out of style. OTG is very passionate about the games that we play, and the mature/relaxed/casual atmosphere is prevalent in every one of the games our guild plays actually.

If what you've read about our guild sounds attractive and interesting to you, I welcome all adults to come visit our webpage - and fill-out an application with us. Cheers!

~Xinra
    <The Old Timers Guild>
    Neverwinter Chapter Leader
    <The Old Timers Guild>
    - Dragon Server -
  • Options
    strongbear338strongbear338 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The Old Timers Guild is always looking for like-minded members!

We are a multi-gaming guild of mature gamers who have bonded together to seek out two things we are all passionate about...Fun and Gaming. We believe that online gaming doesn't have to be solely about the game or the uber loot. We believe that part of the allure comes in the camaraderie and social interaction one can only find in a group of like minded individuals.

In OTG, you will find a community of mature gaming fans looking to have some fun and enjoy an escape from daily life. Most of us have family and work obligations. Some of us have kids that are older than what many consider to be the “typical gamer”. Our roster includes students, teachers, and just about any field you can think of. You'll find Mothers and Fathers, and yes, even Grandparents (and a few Great Grandparents). All are brought together to unite in one common goal that has become our motto:

"Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The Fun"

Our guild members pride ourselves on having fun and helping each other out. If you are 25 years old or older, please check out our forums, say hi, and if you are so inclined, fill out an application! It's relatively painless, I promise.

If you are interested in joining us, please start
    http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/ann...php?f=188&a=88

Then post your application here
    http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/for...ter-Recruiting
  • Options
    epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    A fine guild and co-founders of the Legit Guilds Alliance if I may add, carrying our recommendation.
    Greetings from Opus Dei guys and good luck in your recruiting :)
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • Options
    sirglenosirgleno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited October 2013
    I'll toss OTG an unsolicited bump, as one of my oldest friends (in duration, not that he is "old") is a longtime member of OTG, and he essentially turned me on to gaming communities in lieu of single game guilds. I personally joined a different multi-game community (which I tastefully won't plug in your recruitment post), but continue to hear nothing but good things about OTG.

Hope to keep seeing you all in local, and perhaps a few dungeons.

Cheers,
    Dystopia - Impact Cleric
    Nyx - Divine Cleric
    Medusa - Brush Wizard
    Spinnerella - Combat Wizard

Don't forget to update the Wiki!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Do Not be afraid to check us out Sirgleno in any chapter we have. We be more then happy to see you there.
  • Options
    krayv1nkrayv1n Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A good bunch of people. Always nice to find a group of laid back folks to hang out with in a game, and OTG fits the bill. Thanks for taking me in.
  • Options
    maendormaendor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please excuse me if this has already been mentioned, but I cannot find it for looking so, which shard is OTG on?

Cheers
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    there is only one shard now. the three shards were merged in october.
  • Options
    maendormaendor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you. :)
  • Options
    untamedengineer#6733 untamedengineer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Question: I was looking both on this thread and your website and it didn't mention anything about Vent/TS/etc? Is use of a 3rd party voice chat program required?
  • Options
    krayv1nkrayv1n Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Question: I was looking both on this thread and your website and it didn't mention anything about Vent/TS/etc? Is use of a 3rd party voice chat program required?

We use Mumble. It is not required. However, where ever you land guild wise and whatever their voice chat system of choice is, I would recommend using if possible. Aside form all the friendly banter and witty chatter, it just makes grouping easier.
  • Options
    zercyxzercyx Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Are there any Jewel crafters currently playing online?