test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Movement speed question

lostfire17lostfire17 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Has anyone focused on movement speed? If so, how high have you got it and how much bonus does it give you?
Or, if anyone knows how much bonus movement speed you get per point, that would help too :D
I suppose this isn't just a TR question, but I thought I'd ask it here first...
Post edited by lostfire17 on

Comments

• thesaminator1thesaminator1 Member Posts: 36
    edited July 2013
    It is pathetic the amount of move speed you get from enchantments. I have 420 mov speed with with only a 3.2% increase, it is horrible. Keep in mind that mov speed is from all my utility slots with rank 5 darks and the bonus 60 speed from the hrimnir set.
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    By equipping Sneak Attack (+30% Movement Speed), Skillful Infiltrator (15% Movement Speed), and Dark Enchantments on Utility Slots + Skulker Movement Sped Stats, I have roughly around 51% Movement Speed. You'll be able to run a lot faster than 50% Movement Speed Mounts for some reason, which lead me to the conclusion that 50% Movement Speed Mounts do not really provide 50% SP. Movement Speed is particularly useful in scenarios where you need to quickly get in and out of certain situations, particularly in PVP.

I really would like to be able to try out a movement focused TR build, one that is able to quickly reposition himself in the battlefield and provide a combat advantage (if it gets better in the future) to allies. But, sadly, Combat Advantage doesn't provide any relevant buffs in battles, and there aren't a lot of sets and equipment that gives decent bonuses to Movement Speed.
  • adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    or the TR speed bonuses aren't additive but actually multiply each other resulting in a higher speed than mounts? anyone got any idea to check it out?