test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR still needs more nerfs!

2»

Comments

• uri92uri92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you wanna be realistic then Stealth shouldn't turn the rogue in invisible mode, lulz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - DRAGON - ( Mehrea DC 13.1k ) - ( Volsung TR 11.7k )
    edited July 2013
    Oh yeah the rogue is not invisible while running in empty areas with absolutely no object to hide behind ? So why can't we see him ?
    Very realistic indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    I agree with you, but I am not the one who started that "realistic" discussion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thesaminator1thesaminator1 Member Posts: 36
    edited July 2013
    webbot wrote: »
    We get it.. you are enraged about something that doesn't have to do with this game.

Lol yea the guy must have a "small" issue down there. Also even though he quoted my OP he clearly didn't read it, especially the PS part where I said was joking to all the people who somehow cant tell lolz
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited July 2013
    webbot wrote: »
    Formatting for readability <3

Thanks , in retrospect I was a bit rambly , but only because I've been through all this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> before and I got a bit upset
    <3
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    malphaeous wrote: »
    there are builds that make it last longer but that is what AoE is for maybe stealth should break upon taking any damage

I don't know about other games, but I was expecting that when I'm all sneaky and hidden, I'd be moving a lot slower. But slotted properly and engaging stealth is like engaging warp engines ;)

But on topic: Thing is though, damage is already diminishing stealth. A personal power can lessen the loss up to 90%. And there are many more misconceptions about TR skills, like how Lurker's can add 60% for 10seconds while in stealth. That's what's making CoS hit harder than normal, and causes quite a few nerf-threads.

I think a lot of the extra effort put into the qq'ing is most people just don't like the sudden surprise, it spooks people :)
  • thesaminator1thesaminator1 Member Posts: 36
    edited July 2013
    malphaeous wrote: »
    Thanks , in retrospect I was a bit rambly , but only because I've been through all this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> before and I got a bit upset
    <3

Yea I can tell you were a WOW nerd and immediately assume this game is like WOW, which it isn't. It's based off D&D not WOW and stealth works like how I described it in my suggestion for a rework. <3
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited July 2013
    Yea I can tell you were a WOW nerd and immediately assume this game is like WOW, which it isn't. It's based off D&D not WOW and stealth works like how I described it in my suggestion for a rework. <3

Im actually a gamer from WAY before WoW I played 1st and 2nd ed. AD&D and truthfully in PnP games Including the one this game is based on PvP is at will and characters change sides without letting each other know, they are lucky that in this game I cant just sneak up behind them in PE and kill them or poison their heal pots ( both of which happen in PnP games) in games like that the rogue is usually the most underestimated but also the most powerful character you can play.

That's hard to translate to a game like this though, and would result in a lot more crying...

honestly if anyone has issues with rogues try playing one... youll find that other classes including the one you are currently playing have advantages over us as well in both PvP and PvE.

thats all im sayin yo...

err you get my point
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?