test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it worth coming back?

carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I stopped playing for a bit as I was posted overseas for a work assignment. It was hard to get internet connection and I didn't have the motivation to start the game even if I did. I guess it's partly due to the fact that ever since the patch, it has gotten quite boring at Level 60 where all I do is just repetitive T2 dungeons.

Are there any new changes since then? Clerics still bad? Did i miss out much from the events? Glad you guys are having so much fun with the Tymora's Gift event... Seems like I missed out on some other events during the one month...
Post edited by carrotpak on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well, I actually find my Cleric to be quite fun to play, but each to their own.

Yes, it can be a bit tedious at 60, especially if you like to play a class that is kind of common - longer waits in the queues.

The coming Feywild module, (slated for release 8/22 last I heard), promises to add some new mechanics and repeatable content, some of which can be soloed, so there's that, too.

Truth be told, the degree of exploit "cheesy" speed tactics, like suicide campfire runs, has soured some dungeons for me.

All I can tell you is that not a lot has changed as of this moment, but maybe get some goodies from the event and/or come back around 8/22 to try the new stuff...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • shadowboxshadowbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Idk they fixed a lot of the speed stuff in some dungeons, but yeah over all it really needs to be fully addressed, i'm enjoying the current event and i'm sure it will be worth at least trying it again when Feywild is out, just my 2 cents.
    Stats.png
  • timmbeertimmbeer Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    carrotpak wrote: »
    I stopped playing for a bit as I was posted overseas for a work assignment. It was hard to get internet connection and I didn't have the motivation to start the game even if I did. I guess it's partly due to the fact that ever since the patch, it has gotten quite boring at Level 60 where all I do is just repetitive T2 dungeons.

Are there any new changes since then? Clerics still bad? Did i miss out much from the events? Glad you guys are having so much fun with the Tymora's Gift event... Seems like I missed out on some other events during the one month...

Nothing changes much, just that dragon egg's price has plummeted up to 1/8 of its usual selling price due to the gift event.

Anyway, wait for the new module to come out, then try it out :)
    "Lucky" is the new FOTM.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Since it's free to play... why don't you just try it for yourself?
  • johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i have the same question here :) are new paths and classes coming up?
    edited July 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    Since it's free to play... why don't you just try it for yourself?

too lazy to patch for nothing bro i hope you understand.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    johnygwapo wrote: »
    i have the same question here :) are new paths and classes coming up?

Yes. One can even see a hint of what some of the new paths may be by doing a respec on test at the moment.

New classes are also coming.

It is not known yet when either will come out, so far as I am aware.
    edited July 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    Yes. One can even see a hint of what some of them may be by doing a respec on test at the moment.

It is not known yet when they will come out, so far as I am aware.

thank you for that polite answer :)
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    johnygwapo wrote: »
    thank you for that polite answer :)

Most welcome. I edited it to be a bit more precise, so as not to cause confusion.