test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greataxe Of Rage

synfoolasynfoola Member Posts: 198 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Anybody have a screenie or a description of how this looks before I plunk down 60k+ AD to use the skin? Thanks to the buggy item preview, I'm here asking on the forums about it. Stay buggy, Neverwinter. :O
Post edited by synfoola on

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Copy your character to the preview server. Equip.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • synfoolasynfoola Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Will do. Thanks much. :)
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You mean the new blue rarity weapon that costs like 100-200 AD?

Instead of doing extra work, you could just buy it and equip it normally to see what it looks like. 200 AD is chump change if you have enough money to afford transmuting.
  • copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You mean the new blue rarity weapon that costs like 100-200 AD?

Instead of doing extra work, you could just buy it and equip it normally to see what it looks like. 200 AD is chump change if you have enough money to afford transmuting.

where is that sold?
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    copticone wrote: »
    where is that sold?

It's 99 AD on the Auction House in Beholder server.
  • drop2drop2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    on ah on dragon is about 100ad too, you'll drop on events quite often. I think is the best axe skin available, it probably shares the skin of the "grateaxe of anger" from the bar shop. I also dropped an armor piece called "dragonslayer" something, the icon looks like the one on the wonderous bazar for 1kk ad... i don't know if it is the same but it looks good (a sort of barbarian look).
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This Axe skin is MUCH better then the one from the Wonderous Bazaar... Changed my weapon to it ASAP. Love it. :D
    va8Ru.gif
  • templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Rage Axe looks very nice, do like other's have said just buy a spare equip it and check it out, the Armor pieces we get from boxes are the same as the AD shop ones, which I find is cool and all saves the curious spender 1.5m AD to look at it but Freaking Ugly looking.

On Preview other Axes we craft looked nice as well at least the icon did there were some cool looking swords as well like (scimitars and such again , only going by icon)
  • drop2drop2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    the bad thing is that with the animation of the swordmaster path, is a little unrealistic to use an axe, like when you are using fluorish. So can you confirm that the armor is the same from ad shop? Also are there some other pieces of that dragonslayer armor (helm, arms, foot?)
  • pelkastpelkast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Give us a screen shot!
    edited July 2013
    pelkast wrote: »
    Give us a screen shot!
    Last set of pictures here. :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    drop2 wrote: »
    the bad thing is that with the animation of the swordmaster path, is a little unrealistic to use an axe, like when you are using fluorish. So can you confirm that the armor is the same from ad shop? Also are there some other pieces of that dragonslayer armor (helm, arms, foot?)

Search around on the forums for the pieces from AD shop, you'll find screen shots and look at the ones from the Gift Boxes, they're the same, yes there are Gauntlets but only craft able and there's a chance they can come out as the matching AD set along with a 2 day craft duration. The Dragonslayer Gear is horrid looking imo, all that fur on it. there's no Feet items however, at least not atm.

Helm + Gloves + Chest Armor.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hide this thread and dont post! This axe is seriously Bad <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$!

Dont let ppl know about it!!!!
    edited July 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    This axe is seriously Bad <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$!
    Absolutely wicked isn't it? :D
    va8Ru.gif
    edited July 2013
    Absolutely wicked isn't it? :D

Bought and Xmuted this last night... The only issue I am having is that the enchant seems bugged on it and my greater plague fire isnt showing properly (probably only on my computer). Its shows the "bulk" of the enchant slightly below where it should be. Almost like its shifted about 25% down the axe so the tip of the Axe is not covered by the enchant...

I had issues with my G vorpal on a sword that made it look like a lightsaber too... I think it may be something with my graphics that is doing this, but it would be nice to fix it... Ive seen other people posting SS and saying the same things, but never heard anyone that had a fix for it?

It even happened on my GF when I Xmuted his sword to a mace, the same thing happened with the GPF not fully covering the bulk of the mace head, but shifting itself down about 25%... Anyone else ever have this issue?
    edited July 2013
    Yea I am pretty sure that is a issue with your Graphic settings honestly. I seem to remember a slight issue immediately after transmuting it, but once I swung it around/changed instance everything was fine.
    va8Ru.gif
    edited July 2013
    Yea I am pretty sure that is a issue with your Graphic settings honestly. I seem to remember a slight issue immediately after transmuting it, but once I swung it around/changed instance everything was fine.

Yeah right after Xmute it can be bugged... I was considering reDl the game but I dont think that will fix it and its a waste of time... I can live with it as long as I know OTHER people see me as ultra B-A LOL!!!

I was just wondering if maybe some1 else had this and knew how to fix it... I was half thinking about spending the stupid amount of AD to take the GPF out again and put it back in... then said for 300k+AD I can live with it LOL!