test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character stuck in Ebon downs

silvurionsilvurion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I zoned in Ebon downs for futher leveling the game instantly crash when I am loading the zone. I tried to relog and safe relog, but the crashes still keeps coming in the loading screen of that specific zone. In the character screen it says my cw is in Ebon Downs aswell. Is there a way to get out of there? It seems like nothing is working so far.
Post edited by silvurion on

Comments

• grendal01grendal01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    same issue here....I just "lost" my second character in Ebon Downs!
  • misssmooziemisssmoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I'd recommend creating a new account and make a in-game bug report, usually a bit more responsive. If complicated in this case.
    Wizard.jpg
  • grendal01grendal01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A new account??? Not sure how that will fix the problem.
  • masterkyo01masterkyo01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same thing happened to me. Tried with 2 characters and they all got stuck in Ebon Downs. Last time was with my Rogue. After 5 times of crashing and log back in I was able to get it out of the area. There's something wrong with the area... graphics seem to glitch then the game crashes.