Install Arc
Options

Cryptic Stop with the nerfing

13»

Comments

• Options
    balthazoorbalthazoor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Arcmoon99, not all of us feel that way, I absolutely adore my TR but the lack of challenge in pvp is saddening, yes I win and loose too but my pvp experience is the same for every single match, I want to have to mix things up and find new ways to get the slightest upper hand.
  • Options
    t3hwh173f0xt3hwh173f0x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The only thing that needs nerfing is tenebrous enchantments.
    Perma-stealth needs a fix because it is a broken game mechanic, you shouldn't be able to be invisible 100% of the time.
    But that's it! Everything else is fine. The only reason people are qq'ing about anything else is because they are bad, and if they are bad they will complain about something new after the nerf and the endless complaining will never end even if Cryptic nerfs the game into the ground and throws a picnic for it's funeral.
    As for that GWF who was saying he gets 3/4 of his hp taken out by GF hackey-sacking; I have a GWF spec'd pure tank as well and when I get hackey-sacked I only lose about 1/4 of my health. So you should focus on getting more max hp. Furthermore, after being hackey-sacked I proceed to go unstoppable, tear down their block meter in seconds, prone them, restoring strike, unstoppable wears off, I'm close to full health again. You might want to find some lifesteal and lifedrinker enchants. It will take me forever to kill a GF 1v1 (if I even manage to kill him) but the same will be true for him (if he even manages to kill me). If he's taking out that much of your hp he could have you out-geared as well.
    BTW: I have a TR, but I rarely play him. However, I am still going to be dismayed if this nerf goes live. Where will the damage come from now? Don't look at the GWFs, their ST DPS is awful, and they're not getting a buff.

NERF TENEBROUS
    FIX PERMA-STEALTH
    That's it, that is all you need to do to fix the minor balance issues and stop the qq'ing Cryptic.
    After those 2 things are done, this game will be on the right track to recovery.
  • Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The only thing that needs nerfing is tenebrous enchantments.
    Perma-stealth needs a fix because it is a broken game mechanic, you shouldn't be able to be invisible 100% of the time.
    But that's it! Everything else is fine. The only reason people are qq'ing about anything else is because they are bad, and if they are bad they will complain about something new after the nerf and the endless complaining will never end even if Cryptic nerfs the game into the ground and throws a picnic for it's funeral.
    As for that GWF who was saying he gets 3/4 of his hp taken out by GF hackey-sacking; I have a GWF spec'd pure tank as well and when I get hackey-sacked I only lose about 1/4 of my health. So you should focus on getting more max hp. Furthermore, after being hackey-sacked I proceed to go unstoppable, tear down their block meter in seconds, prone them, restoring strike, unstoppable wears off, I'm close to full health again. You might want to find some lifesteal and lifedrinker enchants. It will take me forever to kill a GF 1v1 (if I even manage to kill him) but the same will be true for him (if he even manages to kill me). If he's taking out that much of your hp he could have you out-geared as well.
    BTW: I have a TR, but I rarely play him. However, I am still going to be dismayed if this nerf goes live. Where will the damage come from now? Don't look at the GWFs, their ST DPS is awful, and they're not getting a buff.

NERF TENEBROUS
    FIX PERMA-STEALTH
    That's it, that is all you need to do to fix the minor balance issues and stop the qq'ing Cryptic.
    After those 2 things are done, this game will be on the right track to recovery.

Now this two area I can see the imbalance in. For Perm-Stealth they should either make "Bait and Switch" and "Shadow Strike" not fill up the stealth meter all the way OR make the INT attribute far less effective for rouges. With the current Perma-Stealth build with these changes it would just simply become a build with a lot of stealth instead of a build with always stealth.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    webbotwebbot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    alantia wrote: »
    You do realize that they have tested this and saw something that is clearly not intended. I don't get it...does anyone really think that the people working on this game just come here and based on a few people saying something they would make a change based on that...seriously ? Anyone on any forum who does is just blinded by their own self importance. I just have to laugh when I read those types of comments. Do I think they check these things out yes....but it's foolish to think a change is based on a forum post alone.

You do realize what you imagine to be true may not be true