Install Arc
Options

Fools' Crown of Neverwinter

13»

Comments

• Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Still haven't got one...have poor luck on dropping boxes this am. Have gotten 2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    endocin wrote: »
    Still haven't got one...have poor luck on dropping boxes this am. Have gotten 2.

If you're on Beholder I'll transmog some cheap hat and send it to you if you want?
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    littlegoofball1littlegoofball1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got the crown on the first day, didn't know it was coming!
    It really looks sweet, especially at my low level, it was an epic surprise!
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    huckafour wrote: »
    it removes all hair from me when i use it, thus its basicly a wasted item till it gets fit :/

bold men might look ok, but bold female....nah

I thought the same thing.. but does it just do this in the transmutation preview window, or when you actually put it on. It seems that if you are wearing a full head-covering helmet, then try to transmute it to look like the crown, the preview keeps the same head model, which doesn't have hair.

The crown is bound when you get it, so just try it on w/o changing the appearance, and see if it still removes you're hair.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    zydrateacademyzydrateacademy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got a few goodies but I never got the crown.
    Shame, so far Cleric helmets look silly and I've yet to get a good cosmetic.
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »
    The crown is bound when you get it.

I'm really starting to despise this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got a few goodies but I never got the crown.
    Shame, so far Cleric helmets look silly and I've yet to get a good cosmetic.

Don't worry about it, the crown looks bad with horns anyway. I really wanted it for my tiefling, because it matches my foundry storyline. Anyway, after farming 60+ boxes I finally got three... too bad they all look ridiculous.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited July 2013
    The cost to transmogrify lvl 60 items should be 20K at not 60K