test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sanctus -Mindflayer- RP/PVP/PVE

gilreath84gilreath84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Sanctus

4492Ywy.jpg

"Hail Adventurers! You may be wondering who this handsome fellow is. We'll that's me! My name is Thalakai ! And before you ask whats wrong with my eyes..Yes I am blind. But that doesn't keep THIS Paladin down or out of the game! I'm here to share with you some immaculate knowledge! Torm; may peace be upon him. Has given me a divine gift for my sacrifice! When I took this penance, The mighty Torm took my sight. Blessing my other senses to a metaphysical state. Some would go as far as to call this miracle Transmundane...But I am not here to boast about myself. I am here to share this gift with all of you. Torm has asked me to find my equals. And it is here in Neverwinter that i shall find them! That means you! Each and every one of you has a divine gift inside of you. The Sanctus Order prides it self in helping all peoples of every race and class find his or her divinity!

Who We Are

lGepqbv.jpg

Sanctus (which means Holy in Latin) is a role-playing guild centered around Divinity. We are a guild of good and neutral
alignment. We are accepting all classes and races. The Guild is new, in fact right now we have
three or so members so there is a lot of room! Also being one of the first to join us. It would seem
fit to offer a founding member position. Now this doesn't mean that in doing so you necessarily have
authority over any other member. Here at Sanctum we believe in equality and fair play.
Our goal here is to immerse ourselves in the world of Neverwinter. Which will consist of active role-play,
PVE, and PVP. As being a new guild it is also our goal to learn and grow together.

Goals:

To pool together a collective of resources
Uphold a community friendly reputation
Build Foundry Missions for the guild and community
Hold a meeting bi-monthly

We know that people have lives outside of the Neverwinter realm. So we think its best to hold meetings
only twice a month. They are not mandatory but it allows everyone to stay in the loop, give suggestions and
ideas.

Voice Communication (optional)

Our preference for voice communication at the moment is Dolby Axon you can sign up and download here at
https://axon.dolby.com/download_sign_up.php Its FREE to up to 50 players! So its quite convenient for us.
I find it really user friendly and it has sound grids to make the quality of sound excellent per player to your preference!
Once you have created an account and downloaded the client; (they have a pretty snazzy website might I add) You can private message me your User Name and I will send you a friend request and Invite. I find it to be very user friendly! (I will list other people whom you may get in touch with if I am not available at a later time. Soon, none the less)

Our Guild Website is here:The Sanctus Order
If you would like to get in touch with me via In-Game you may reach me at Thalakai@Steel_Reserve

Rules

We don't ask for much here. And we aren't strict on most things within the Neverwinter Realm. The only things we ask
for is that as a member you be respectful to fellow guild members and others in the community. And most importantly
it is MANDATORY that you have FUN!
Post edited by gilreath84 on

Comments

• ekateryna92ekateryna92 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi, thinking about starting game and had several inquiries. Is the guild newbie-friendly? Is voice chat mandatory? Will there be a website? Will a certain level of bad English grammar be forgiven (I am not a native speaker)?
  • zydrateacademyzydrateacademy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was interested until the VoIP program is not only something I've never even heard of, it's still not TeamSpeak or Ventrilo, which everyone else uses. I recently had to get "Mumble", another thing I never heard of. Honestly, I've had enough downloading program after program only to listen and not speak (I have no mic).
  • gilreath84gilreath84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi, thinking about starting game and had several inquiries. Is the guild newbie-friendly? Is voice chat mandatory? Will there be a website? Will a certain level of bad English grammar be forgiven (I am not a native speaker)?

Yes of COURSE the guild is newbie-friendly. We are new ourselves! :) Voice chat is NOT mandatory, but sometimes its nice to communicate that way when or if we're pvping or something to that degree. And if you are not a native speaker of english. its OK. I'm sure we can work around it. Sanctus' is here for ALL to join :)
    edited July 2013
    I was interested until the VoIP program is not only something I've never even heard of, it's still not TeamSpeak or Ventrilo, which everyone else uses. I recently had to get "Mumble", another thing I never heard of. Honestly, I've had enough downloading program after program only to listen and not speak (I have no mic).

Voip, is NOT mandatory. you don't have to use it if you don't want to. its just a communication option.
    edited July 2013
    New Guild community website is up. Still learning the admin tools and things, but we're here at http://thesanctusorder.enjin.com/
    edited July 2013
    Thankyou for the invitation. I will discuss this further with the others.
  • piegeafiegepiegeafiege Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Thalakai,

I would like to join your guild. I'm new here too, but have quite a bit of gaming experience in all genres. Will be nice to have others to play and learn with. I tried sending you a message in game, but it wouldn't let me. Said I'm not at a high enough level and can only send messages to people on my friends list at the moment (so I sent you a friend request).

Anyways, thanks for your consideration. Hope to see you in game soon : )

- Piege
  • caexarcaexar Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How heavy into the RP aspects is your guild?
    Threat level 60 Guardian Fighter
    Gloom level 60 Control Wizard
    Dusk level 60 Trickster Rogue
    Dawn level 60 Devoted Cleric
    Eclipse level 60 Hunter Ranger
    Wrath level 60 Great Weapon Fighter
    Jinx level 60 Scourge Warlock
    edited August 2013
    caexar wrote: »
    How heavy into the RP aspects is your guild?

Our goal is to become involved with the roleplay community as much as possible. as well as get our hands dirty with pvp. And we always enjoy the challenge of pve. Last night we entered The Lair of The Mad Dragon and came out on top. As a guild we like to be well rounded. Hope to meet with you soon in game. Your best bet to communicate with us is through our guild website.
  • goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Whats your guild faction? Delzoun or Luskan?
    fss_overall.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragoncrest0dragoncrest0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Doesnt seem anyone I can contact ingame IC about an invitation. I've tried quite a few times, some ended leaving the guild saying it wasnt for them when I finally did get incontact with someone, and ther others just didnt reply or I cant get in contact with them (and doubt they have invite priviledges, for they dont even show in guild searches as members that can invite, but I can find them individually in find person)

So how would a character go about joining IC?