test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Archetype> is Recruiting! [Beholder - PvE]

fefeenahfefeenah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
About us:

Archetype was founded over 5 years ago in World of Warcraft and, more than anything else, we're proud of our friendly, social atmosphere. Our guild is now a cross game guild with a number of members who dabble in various games, such as Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Dragon Age, Rift, Champions Online & Marvel Heroes. The bulk of our members exist in WoW as that was the birthplace of Archetype, however we have now successfully branched off into NWO as well!

PvE is our primary focus in Neverwinter, however PvPers are welcome. As we are a relatively small group in this game, we are looking for a few more like-minded members to keep our dungeon runs "pug-free" and successful!

Archetype is based in the USA & Canada, and our usual hours of playtime during the week are 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. central (hours vary on the weekends.) All are welcome but beware the time zones!

What you can expect from Archetype:

Archetype has a solid history of running stable, drama-free groups with steady progression through encounters. We like to attempt the content provided by the game developers without exploits or short cuts.

We consider ourselves to be a mature guild; most of our members are over 18 years old, the majority of which are between the ages of 25-45. If you are under 18 please don't be discouraged as we do have a few people under 18. They were invited due to their exceptional maturity or family guild connections, and despite their age they have been vital members of our guild.

In NWO we are taking a very casual, uncomplicated approach, as many of us have raided regularly for 7 or 8 years in WoW and aren't looking for another strict weekly schedule to follow. We try to get our dungeon delves in daily, however some of us are on a bit more frequently than others.

What Archetype expects from you:

We have members from a few different time zones so we have a relatively short amount of time to progress through dungeons. As such, we expect not to be affected by too many AFKs or extended breaks in the middle of a dungeon, understandably. As we used to raid a few hours a night, we all really enjoy these short dungeons and don't wish to extend them longer than necessary.

No egos, please! We expect you to show our members and raid leaders the same respect and kindness that is shown to you.

Finally - we expect you to enjoy yourself! :)

In terms of what we need right now, we could use more CWs, TRs, & GFs - that being said, please feel free to apply no matter what your class as we have always recruited the player before the toon!

You've gotten this far - How to apply

If this sounds like the type of guild you want to be a part of - please apply online.

Thanks for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon.
Post edited by fefeenah on

Comments

• deverin01deverin01 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been looking for a guild to hang out with in Neverwinter. Burned out on WoW and SWtOR I really enjoy NWO system. I'm not looking into getting into anything hardcore but your guild sounds like a good fit to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fefeenahfefeenah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That's pretty much our situation too! I'll be online later this evening, if you're around we could chat there.
    edited July 2013
    Great! What time shall we meet? Im in the Eastern Time Zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    We are still searching for members :)
    edited July 2013
    Great people join up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missaniteemissanitee Member Posts: 38
    edited July 2013
    Ill be trying to contact 1 of you in game as well. I am a rogue lvl 50 and have played solo up to now. I find it is getting very hard to play alone. That being said I am not looking for hand outs and would appreciate any help I can get and I would of course return that help as I am the "helpful type of person anyway. I also have to be honest and say I do not no much about this game even tho I have played it for 50 lvls.
    edited July 2013
    missanitee wrote: »
    Ill be trying to contact 1 of you in game as well. I am a rogue lvl 50 and have played solo up to now. I find it is getting very hard to play alone. That being said I am not looking for hand outs and would appreciate any help I can get and I would of course return that help as I am the "helpful type of person anyway. I also have to be honest and say I do not no much about this game even tho I have played it for 50 lvls.

I wasn't in game too much this weekend, apologies :)

We're all still learning the game too, but no worries, we're not overly concerned with skill, so long as you are making an effort to do your best! There are lots of worthwhile threads in the class forums about various builds and tricks you can try, if that helps at all.

Look for me in game tonight and we'll have a chat!
    edited July 2013
    We still have a pretty strong need for CW!

find me in game or apply @ archetype.enjin.com
    edited August 2013
    Still looking for people. Apply online or in game!
    edited August 2013
    more control wizards!

Apply!
  • thelochinvarthelochinvar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    On your site, it is stating that I can't apply. I didn't want to register just yet, (If that's the issue), so I thought I would drop you a line here. I am very much interested in finding a good Guild to run with. I just downloaded the game the other day, took a toon to level 11, and decided I wanted to start back at square one.

Since I am starting a new toon, I am game to roll a CW if needed. Though I won't be much help to you at first, I'm sure I will level quickly.

Anyhow, get back to me here when you have time. I will likely roll the toon tonight when I get home from work. (10 or 11 PST)
    "Death smiles at us all... All a man can do is smile back."
    edited August 2013
    You are only registering to use the site, not to apply to the guild. I will not be online tonight but feel free to register or contact me in game whenever you have a chance. Thanks!
    edited August 2013
    I hope so, we love new people!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    We've had a couple more people interested and that's great! We're a pretty casual guild and we're happy to invite a few more members. Apply online!
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi. Where are you based please?
    edited August 2013
    kkkell wrote: »
    Hi. Where are you based please?

Sorry what do you mean? We're on the Beholder server and we have people in Canada and the States, from Pacific to Atlantic coasts.
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sorry, what I mean is in what country do you originate. I am from the UK, so I'm really trying to find a UK/EU based Guild..on the same timezone as me. Thanks. :)
    edited August 2013
    We are in Canada/US
  • nasafurenasafure Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Control Wizard is all I play on the Beholder Server
    Parting is all we know of heaven, And all we need of hell.
    edited August 2013
    We could use a few more. Apply online!
  • azabatazabat Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    Are you guys recruiting Devoted Clerics? I've got a level 27 and I'm looking for a guild to do dungeons/skirmishes with.

Edit: Probably a stupid question, considering the fact that you are a DC. -.-
    edited August 2013
    azabat wrote: »
    Are you guys recruiting Devoted Clerics? I've got a level 27 and I'm looking for a guild to do dungeons/skirmishes with.

Edit: Probably a stupid question, considering the fact that you are a DC. -.-

Not a stupid question at all :)

We are accepting any classes, but we have a fairly serious need for TR currently. As I'm basically the only level 60 cleric we are absolutely open to recruiting more clerics! I can't be online 100% of the time :)

find me in game as I see you have already filled out an app - I think we can find a place for you!
  • t0skeyt0skey Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013