test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

questions about Crafting and also PvP

baranthusbaranthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello all. I have a couple of questions regarding crafting and PvP

CRAFTING:
When I open my professions window, I notice thatI have a couple of assetts that are no use to me (weaver and master mailsmith). Is it possible to delete them, sell them or give them to one of my other characters?

PVP:

I seemed to have levelled too quick (I'm playing a lvl 43 CW. I got to Icepire Mountains to get a warning that it was above my level range). I thought - I'll try do some PvP instead. When I arrived at the PvP place, I'm told I'm too high level for domination PvP! If that's the case what level does PvP stop at? And anyone got any ideas what to do to gain more xp? :/
Post edited by baranthus on

Comments

• zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All characters level 10+ can level up their rank in any of the professions, so technically you can use those assets. But if you don't want to level those professions on that character, yes, you can sell (on the auction), delete, or trade those assets. You can also mail them to yourself to give to alts.

Queuing for pvp should put you in an instance of people in the same 10 level range. I'm guessing you were trying to queue at the NPC in the pvp building, probably that doesn't work since you're so much higher level than that quest. Hit K (the default key) to bring up the queue list, and select pvp from there.
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • baranthusbaranthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited July 2013
    zoiks100 wrote: »
    All characters level 10+ can level up their rank in any of the professions, so technically you can use those assets. But if you don't want to level those professions on that character, yes, you can sell (on the auction), delete, or trade those assets. You can also mail them to yourself to give to alts.

Queuing for pvp should put you in an instance of people in the same 10 level range. I'm guessing you were trying to queue at the NPC in the pvp building, probably that doesn't work since you're so much higher level than that quest. Hit K (the default key) to bring up the queue list, and select pvp from there.

Thanks for the info Zoiks, really appreciate it. I'm not sure how to trade/delete the assets. I tried 'dragging' the little portaits from my professions page to the AH but no joy. Is there an easy way of doing it? (It's probably really obvious knowing me! lol)
  • baranthusbaranthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited July 2013
    Bump. Hello again folks. Could someone explain how to actually sell/delete the assets please? (See my last post above :) )
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    First, DO NOT DELETE THOSE ASSETS!
    They are worth a lot of A.D.
    You should be able to just drag the item into the "My Consignments" portion of the Auction House. There is a field in the upper left-hand side. Make sure that you research how much other people are selling them for, as sometimes the Automatic pricing feature will spit out some slightly odd numbers.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    baranthus wrote: »
    Bump. Hello again folks. Could someone explain how to actually sell/delete the assets please? (See my last post above :) )

In your inventory (I by default) there is a professions tab, the third one down I believe, and in there you will have two bags. The top one is your profession resources, the bottom one is your profession assets. And that's where you can drag or click them to trade/sell them.
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
    edited July 2013
    brilliant! cheers guys :)