test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Was wondering if this could ever happen?

tinishocktinishock Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Foundry
I enjoy making maps more than setting up the quests, (I love story writing but not setting up the npc's), will it ever be possible to work together in a foundry project or even allowing those that enjoy making maps to give other's the ability to use them?
Post edited by tinishock on

Comments

• Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Only if you share an account, and you won't be able to work at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have been using skype's screen sharing to help a friend work on their foundry quest. Not the most ideal situation but it works.
  • Options
    thalazar1thalazar1 Member Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    would be awesome if we could share stuff as a feature. I love making maps suck at stories and the rest. If i could make environments and sell or trade maps, without making accounts and selling them, that would be awesome. like a foundry asset bank or something. if you use an asset the creator will be credited automatically in the quest description or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Lost Keep NW-DS1XBAK7D An experiment Daily Foundry
    The Ruined Temple NW-DBHC7MUBL Latest and last one Daily Foundry
  • Options
    neverwinter1776neverwinter1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL, I have been pleading for "Share maps" for ages now -- don't see it on their to-do list yet though.
    And HELL I'd give em away! I have a great eye for detail and am ok with stories, but it would be so nice to be able just for myself to make a map, and REUSE it in any other quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL, I have been pleading for "Share maps" for ages now -- don't see it on their to-do list yet though.
    And HELL I'd give em away! I have a great eye for detail and am ok with stories, but it would be so nice to be able just for myself to make a map, and REUSE it in any other quest.

Agreed! But it would appear that many people would rather just make maps. I like making maps, I also like making stories, what would be great for me is if someone could then just rewrite everything for me so my inability to write coherently would go past without anyone noticing.
  • Options
    pris23pris23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    tinishock wrote: »
    I enjoy making maps more than setting up the quests, (I love story writing but not setting up the npc's), will it ever be possible to work together in a foundry project or even allowing those that enjoy making maps to give other's the ability to use them?

Haha. I think we posted this almost at the same time. Here is a link to my thread if you want to vote in the poll that is for or against co-authoring. Here is the link if you are interested or have not already visited it. :)http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?420151-A-possible-suggestion-for-future-foundry-updates-Co-author-abilities
    The Secret to Paradise: NWS-DCV313OOC FOUNDRY DAILY
    Part 1 - Paradise Lost? NW-DDMMIKYTB
    Part 2 - Into the Mist NW-DIJXRI4NT
    Part 3 - Wind of The North NW-DFB9K8KWH

Leave feedback for The Secret to Paradise