What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New paragon paths?

2»

Comments

• kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    chidy1776 wrote: »
    Conq gfs get increaesed damage when we have temp hp so im hoping this becomes the new dc main path :p

I highly doubt that many clerics will change to this path as it stands.
  • brataccasbrataccas Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2013
    chidy1776 wrote: »
    Conq gfs get increaesed damage when we have temp hp so im hoping this becomes the new dc main path :p

Make sure your Cleric knows this - Divine Armor and Sacred Flame (which we already have) are a good source of temp HP (if your Cleric's watching out for you and using Sacred Flame your increased damage should always be up).
  • endagonendagon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited July 2013
    kiralia wrote: »
    I highly doubt that many clerics will change to this path as it stands.

it all depends imo on the healing encounter in this path "exaltation", if it grants decent bonuses to dmg/def it may be worth it, though in general there isn't that much difference between the paths abilities.
  • sfxer001sfxer001 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Man, if that is the case, time to quit my GF and level up a GWF with Threatening Rush, Trample the Fallen, Ferocious Reaction and Frontline Surge plus Indomitable Strength knockbacks... rofl this is going to be stupid.
  • iergoiergo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    The CW's paragon path is Master of Flame. The real question is how will Feat's work with Paragon paths.
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ranged Rogue sounds awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sfxer001sfxer001 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    Ranged Rogue sounds awesome

That's what they all are right now...
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    sfxer001 wrote: »
    That's what they all are right now...

not totally yet but soon they will be XD
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • soulwhispsoulwhisp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Okay guys, how the faaaa.... ? I was in both preview server and owlbear server and NO other paragon path! These are fakes or there is a hack to get these out. But i retrained in both servers and no second paragon path :/
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I like some of the DC options, so might well respec for it, besides will give the Guild some variety in DCs.

My GF is definitely getting a respec...

Not so sure about the others, will have to spend some time testing with my CW, but not sure I'll adopt the Rimefire build.
    johnygwapo wrote: »
    for sure CW new path will be no use. people will still stick to ledge pushing so lame

People will do this until they stop it working.

Its not like CWs are the only ones that can ledge push, works fine for GFs as well.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    We could spend 30 seconds tossing or spend 5 minutes fighting and killing everything - which one is better?
  • lobo0084lobo0084 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 663 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I've been digging into these, more focused on what fighters have to offer. Found out that Cryptic is really hardlining to the DnD 4e books. Here's what I think are the options for the GF and GWF paragon paths: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?503041-GF-and-GWF-Possible-Paragon-Options
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

"D*mn wizards," said Morik the Rogue.

Learn what a GWF and GF really are: The History of Fighters
  • adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A rogue with an at-will ability doing 3.5k-4k damage in 40 yard range... lol wtf? Are they the new rangers?
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
    edited October 2013
    adernath wrote: »
    A rogue with an at-will ability doing 3.5k-4k damage in 40 yard range... lol wtf? Are they the new rangers?

I wish, I wish, upon a star ...

Please give GWF's an at-will to throw a hand-axe. Please, fairy godmother! It would never leave my right-mouse button, I promise!
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

• adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yea i mean compare it with for example crescendo in that list (first page) (the gwf daily). This does 1/4 of their damage. Ok it has a cc effect, but still... an at-will doing 4x the damage of the daily gwf or maybe half damage than ice knife. This is ridiculous.
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    lobo0084 wrote: »
    I wish, I wish, upon a star ...

Please give GWF's an at-will to throw a hand-axe. Please, fairy godmother! It would never leave my right-mouse button, I promise!

Lol they should have an ability that throws your main weapon 40', does heavy damage and stuns for 1-2 seconds but you can't attack until you go pick it up =P
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
    edited October 2013
    Yea i mean compare it with for example crescendo in that list (first page) (the gwf daily). This does 1/4 of their damage. Ok it has a cc effect, but still... an at-will doing 4x the damage of the daily gwf or maybe half damage than ice knife. This is ridiculous.

Any other class having at-wills that out-damage a GWF's daily?

Actually sounds normal to a GWF.

edited October 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    Lol they should have an ability that throws your main weapon 40', does heavy damage and stuns for 1-2 seconds but you can't attack until you go pick it up =P

I would do it. Then punch people.

Maybe a weapon enchant that returns your weapon to you after a few seconds. Ala Aegis-Fang.

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

When the new paragon paths do get added in, the numbers in the powers we see here will have changed.