test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

storage facilities?

artgodartgod Member Posts: 90
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I saw the guild bank in game... but is there some other sort of personal storage facility, and if so where is the exact location of it? I thought I saw one somewhere but can't remember where it was or what it was called.

Comments

• Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You have your own personal bank space located in the same building as the Guild Bank, on both sides of the guild banker are 2 barred windows for personal banks..
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Look on your map for the Manycoins Bank, it's near the postal courier, the AH and the place where you get free companion, if you know where those are.
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You have your own personal bank space located in the same building as the Guild Bank, on both sides of the guild banker are 2 barred windows for personal banks..

I think there's also a guild bank near Sgt Knox at the guild registry
  • Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    parp12 wrote: »
    I think there's also a guild bank near Sgt Knox at the guild registry

Yeah I think there is actually, I helped some guy the other day find the main bank as he couldn't and he was floating around up there saying there isn't a personal..

Tx
  • Options
    raddatackraddatack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think the cost to expand the guild bank is so dam stupid. 450k AD to get a new slot.
    search%3Fq%3Ddungeons%2Band%2Bdragons%2Blogo%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=dungeons+and+dragons+logo&usg=__h0EtYmMBvby3i0RqIk3wKubdfTU=&docid=2eAJThLCmGZbCM&sa=X&ei=35r_Uac9ldzgA9fsgJgJ&ved=0CC4Q9QEwAA&dur=295