test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ray of Enfeeblement for Dungeons?

bropinebropine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Library
I've been using Steal Time while soloing, but switching it out with Ray of Enfeeblement for dungeons. I feel like the mitigation reduction on mobs is more helpful to my team. My question is this. Does ROE work on bosses. I think it does, because I don't see the word 'IMMUNE" pop up like it does when I try a CC spell on a boss. Do most of you think that ROE is better than Steal Time when running dungeons?
Post edited by bropine on

Comments

• dexymandexyman Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yes it works on bosses. as to which is better; well they are both great spells to use.
  • thorizdenthorizden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Most of the challenges isn't boss DPS (this may change with the Rogue nerf on test) but with controlling adds. Because of that you'll find that Steal Time is much more important in most fights. There are exceptions to this but in general you won't be focused on the boss much of the time.
  • copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Steal Time is much more important in Dungeons than RoE. That said, at lower levels, the adds may not be that crazy. So you are managing adds just fine, then go ahead and slot RoE, but really only during boss fights.
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • dexymandexyman Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    thorizden wrote: »
    Most of the challenges isn't boss DPS (this may change with the Rogue nerf on test) but with controlling adds. Because of that you'll find that Steal Time is much more important in most fights. There are exceptions to this but in general you won't be focused on the boss much of the time.

the reason to use RoE in boss fight situations is not for ur own dps but to help the melee.
  • shuy1shuy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You should slot both.
  • djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    shuy1 wrote: »
    You should slot both.

This obv. they are both some of the best spells a CW can get, they help out ur Group a lot and generate a lot of AP. I always have ROE and steal time on my hotbar when running epic dungeons, the other skills changes a lot, depending on whatever am in a "push mob off ledges" or not dungeon:)