test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did anyone ever beat CN without exploits?

2»

Comments

• brendan03usbrendan03us Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    thorizden wrote: »
    I don't think much if any of the content should average more than 45 minutes. With today's technology its easy to create a multi-module arc if you want to have epic content. The days of 40 or even 20 person raids are dead and most players aren't interested in spending 2+ hours in a single instance.

Exactly.

The number of people who are up for 2-3 hour gaming sessions is very small in 2013. The days of that are pretty much finished.
  • xaituxaitu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It sounds like they need to break CN into sections or something.
  • cael13cael13 Member Posts: 78
    edited July 2013
    xaitu wrote: »

No its barely over an hour for a full run even without skips. A 100% legit run (considering you down Draco on 1st go) should take 1.5 hours (for experienced groups) which isn't bad at all for a chance at the best in game weapons. When I say experienced I do not mean 12k GS. An experienced group of 10k players can clear CN easily within 1.5 hours. Obviously you can double this for first time groups but that's how long it took everyone at first so take what you hear about CN with a grain of salt. Once you know the run its silly easy. My groups are never in one spot/room more than 10-15 seconds outside of boss fights (meaning we keep moving and bumping adds constantly which is what makes the run doable in shorter time frames).

I don't think anything needs to change with CN honestly.
  • thorizdenthorizden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xaitu wrote: »

I think that would be a good idea. I'd love to know the percentage of level 60 characters that have actually completed CN. I suspect the number is pretty low.
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    izatar wrote: »
    I haven't seen a video of dracolich since they nerfed knockbacks. When I tried it did not seem possible to do knockbacks, the mobs hit an invisible wall, we were unable to to push the mobs over it using magnets too.

So, my question is, is it possible to knockback still? Does anyone have a recent video of success since the patch?

My guild farms CN all day every day. The technique is the same by pushing mobs off the ledge and rushing thru content.
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    thorizden wrote: »
    I think that would be a good idea. I'd love to know the percentage of level 60 characters that have actually completed CN. I suspect the number is pretty low.

Very low and why the items are still worth money. Just check the AH and you'll see if the population has been clearing a dungeon or not as the items for those drops raise/fall. A good example is after each dungeon patch and they get harder you'll see those dungeon items value increase as pugs can't clear them anymore. So good guilds will want to farm that dungeon for bigger rewards.
  • cael13cael13 Member Posts: 78
    edited July 2013
    izatar wrote: »
    I haven't seen a video of dracolich since they nerfed knockbacks. When I tried it did not seem possible to do knockbacks, the mobs hit an invisible wall, we were unable to to push the mobs over it using magnets too.

So, my question is, is it possible to knockback still? Does anyone have a recent video of success since the patch?

Draco is still done the same as it always has been.