test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Helping Halgarth

runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
NW-DB2J8F5F5 Now qualified for the daily!

I am no longer using this forum as often. If you have any feedback about my quests or the campaign, feel free to contact me via in game mail. My handle is @Ravshar. Still welcoming feedback.

Part 1 of the Halgarth's Legacy Campaign NWS-DSTGFZHFR

Helping Halgarth NW-DB2J8F5F5 is a short Dungeon Crawl with a little bit of story. Designed to be a moderately challenging but quick daily run for a solo player. It has a hard mode suitable for 2-3 players. As of now it qualifies for the foundry daily quests.

A notice on a help wanted board draws your attention. Its directions lead you to a remote cave. There you will help the researcher Halgarth recover his underground lab from rampaging kobolds and worse.

kobolds_zps67bfce22.jpg?t=1381754922
Help Halgarth recover his laboratory from rampaging kobolds.

undead_zps753d34a2.jpg?t=1381754933
Defeat hordes of undead.

other_zps8cb9423e.jpg?t=1381754948
And face other threats.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I want to remind players that while this quest is soloable, it is also meant to be challenging. Normal mode difficulty can be soloed in under 15 minutes. But how long it takes you will depend greatly on how quickly you can defeat the enemies.

I hope you enjoy the quest. Thank you!
Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
Post edited by runebane on

Comments

• runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Updated the shortcode. It changed since I've been working on a copy of the original. Added new screenshots.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR