test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric lvl 60 looking for active mature guild (Mindflayer)

rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey. I'm a level 60 Devoted Cleric on Mindflayer. I'm a member of a guild which have around 80 people, but hardly any of them still plays and so I'm looking for another, more active, guild to join.

I'm specially interested in doing T2 Dungeons, but I do PVP from time to time too. I play around 3-4 hours/day on evenings/nights (I'm on GMT-3).
Post edited by rlrobr on

Comments

• meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi there, I am 2nd in command of the guild Order of the Raven, which is on Mindflayer. We have around 400 members and have been a guild since early beta. Order of the Raven has many members from all over the world that all speak English. We are a mature guild that is always looking for more 60's to join us in PVP and PVE. For Gauntlgrym, we have chosen the side of the Delzoun Explorers. If you would like to find out more information about our guild you can visit the recruitment thread. If you would like to check out our website, you can visit it at Order of the Raven
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Novus Ordo is currently looking for Clerics. We are just shy of 200 Characters, and average between 10 to 20 active members on nightly. All are adults, and our main timeframe online is nights so say 6 PM EST (GMT-4) on. Check us out at 311661-Mindflayer-Novus-Ordo-Mature-Cross-Game-guild-Recruiting . Feel free to give me a yell in game if intersted.