test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server not responding/Disconnected from server

krozby3krozby3 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello everybody,

Today, at around 1-6am PDT i've been experiencing "server not responding" messages a lot of times. I'm not lagging and i'm pretty sure it's not with my internet. No lags, then suddenly message pops up and then server kicks me out. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Happens like 10- 12 times already, not logged in atm now, so don't have idea whether the issue still persist.
Post edited by krozby3 on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I have no issues logging in.
  • cinj216cinj216 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How about instead of just deleting my post pointing out how our fine moderation staff has reading comprehension problems, you delete your own embarrassing post? But you guys are too full of yourselves and would rather just censor anyone who points out how unsuitable you are for the position you have on these forums.

Go ahead, hide behind your self-serving rules and delete another post of mine. IDGAF.
  • shunterinoshunterino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been having same problems last couple of days. This was a problem back in beta that they fixed but this last patch seems to have brought it back.

@Ambis - he's not saying he can't log in, he's saying when he's logged in he gets frozen with a red "server not responding" message and then gets kicked out. Your comment doesn't help.