test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild on Beholder

dracondardracondar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hi fellow Neverwinter players,

First of all, thank u for taking the time to read my post.

I would like to introduce myself, with the aim of joining a mature and friendly guild in Neverwinter.

Who am I:
I’m 37y male gamer from the Netherlands, during the day I work and the rest is game time. (When there are no RL things)
I’m a helpful player with standards… one of those are talking if u like to party up, or don’t steel loot if I just killed the mobs around it etc.
I know it happens, but I’m not contributing to the bad habits, I prefer mutual respect.

What I have been playing so far:
WoW 5y, SWtor 6months, EQ2 2y, Eve Online 7y (still active acc)
Lots of single player RPG games (Steam acc)
The Neverwinter single player games and there lore, has drawn me to the MMO version.

I would like:
End game PvE and exploring the rest of the content. (or building up to that)
Looking for an active guild that would like to use my qualities.
I don’t prefer a guild that invites just anyone just for the numbers.
Using voice chat.

In game:
Beholder Shard.
I tried out some cha to lvl 10 to see what is nice in playing for me and this is.

Niza Trickster rogue lvl 54 (executioner build)

I hope this is enough information for a first peak, but if u wish to know more of me, please reply or wisp me in game for more information.
Post edited by dracondar on

Comments

• rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello dracondar,

you might check our guild recruitment thread here.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

We are recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people. Guild Medieval was founded in 2001 and our community is active in several games. If you are interested contact ingame our crusader cyoteugly (rawr@lukeemmaus). He likes to chat to people.
  • dracondardracondar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Rhodah,

Thank u for your time and reply, I will check the website out.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hail Dracondar!

We might be what your looking for, please take a look at our website and recruitment post.

Mature Casual Family Friendly Guild of 21yrs!
  • dracondardracondar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Tundrabloom,

Thank u for your time and reply, unfortunately our timezone is to great with your active playing time (6 hour)
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oops I read over the Netherlands detail:( same active peak times are super important.
  • lukeemmauslukeemmaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just thought I would drop in and confirm...what my fellow GMer told you earlier. Feel free to add me to your friends list in game.

@lukeemmaus :) I look forward to chatting with you.
    Cyoteugly- Lord Crusader of Guild Medieval-

Contact: Rawr/Rawrwiz@lukeemmaus, or Crusader Waggi@Waggiwi or Crusader Hersch@Herschtory: If you are interested in joining GM. We will chat about it. :)

www.guildmedieval.com