test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Instability issues hurting the customer

fernandosbfernandosb Member Posts: 78 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Today i ran delver krypt twice after the battle for gauntlgrym and in these two runs I got kicked out of the dungeon several times, including after the boss got killed, and lost the chest loot TWICE because your product is defective. We all have lives and things to do, this event happens a few times a day and when I finally have the chance to play, the game craps its pants and leaves me hanging??? My guildie watched it happen to me as i got booted for no reason several times throughout the run and so did he.

I spent money on this the least I expect is to be rewarded for the two runs I attempted doing, I posted a gm ticket and now I am posting it here I want this to be solved asap. Period.
Post edited by fernandosb on

Comments

• Options
    polarismontarispolarismontaris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fernandosb wrote: »
    Today i ran delver krypt twice after the battle for gauntlgrym and in these two runs I got kicked out of the dungeon several times, including after the boss got killed, and lost the chest loot TWICE because your product is defective. We all have lives and things to do, this event happens a few times a day and when I finally have the chance to play, the game craps its pants and leaves me hanging??? My guildie watched it happen to me as i got booted for no reason several times throughout the run and so did he.

I spent money on this the least I expect is to be rewarded for the two runs I attempted doing, I posted a gm ticket and now I am posting it here I want this to be solved asap. Period.

I am also running into issues, not just with Gauntlgrym Dungeon, but now I can't even login to the game because I logged out in Gauntlgrym and now it just crashes out when I try to login at all. I am planning on restarting my machine but Gauntlgrym needs to get fixed. I wasn't able to get to the chest because even when the boss was killed, we couldn't get through the shield blocking the dorr and there was two of us affected by this. We even tried fighting the boss again, but by the time we finished the chest was locked and we were stuck in the dungeon because the portal didn't come up. We had to quit team to get out.