test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

High collars on CW armors clips through long hair styles

vientorvientor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I may try and get a screenshot later, but the High collars on the 40+ Control Wizard armor clips through the long hair styles, and it looks terrible.

PLEASE fix the hair, or the armor. Either that or simply allow us to change to a different hairstyle with having to pay zen to do it. After all, it is not our fault the hair does not work with the armor, and there was no way of knowing that at character creation. Preferably with the window showing our currently equipped armor so we can see if the new hairstyle actually works with the armor.

I'd prefer to see a fix to the hair or armor, but allowing us to change hairstyles might be a easier, short-term fix.
Post edited by vientor on

Comments

• Options
    cartivacartiva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The character clipping issue is class wide. All three of my characters have clipping issues with items.

GF = cloak clips through shield on back when running down stairs.
    CW = same as you reported.
    DC = Same as you and more.

All of my characters, when they have cloaks and are riding horses = the cloak curls up and around their head and down in front of their faces.
    Keira Taletreader 60 GF 13.9 GS
    Erdan Loreweaver 60 CW 11.3 GS
    Mika Hawklight 60 DC 11.5 GS
    Rukia Stealthfoot 60 TR 11.5 GS
    Ka D'Argo 60 HR 13.7 GS
    Ivan Ironfist 60 GWF 11.6 GS
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    TR - collar

Tiefling - Horns throguh helmet/mask
    Dwarf - nose through helmet/mask & no beard when a helm or mask worn

Female - several hairstyles clip though masks

But I did notice that the cloak when riding issue has been fixed with the last patch