test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[MF] Zinzerena's Zealotry (End-Game, Light RP, 21+, Drow focused but ALL are welcome)

dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
zinzbanner.png

We are the exiled, we are the shunned and the abandoned, we spit in the face of Lolth, we seek to avenge Zinzerena's betrayal, to elevate her status among the gods. Yes we are of the Drow, but above that we are Zinzerena's Zealotry. Menzoberranzan is no longer our home, our home is in the shadows of Neverwinter and in the Chaos of the streets. To cross the Zealotry is to cross Zinzerena and to cross Zinzerena can only end one way, with a knife in your back. Law and Order, Good or Evil makes no difference to the Zealotry, we bathe in Chaos.

Zinzerena's Zealotry is an Adult 21+, Light RP founders guild running on Mindflayer. The guild was formed February 2013. We have restructured the guild and are expanding our recruitment beyond just Drow. If players are interested in RPing with guild members during guild events we ask that they either roll a Drow when able, or have a detailed back story for their RP character. RP events are not required participation in any way. We are not a hardcore raiding guild but are active in End-game content. We are not PvP focused but wish to be active in PvP as well.
21+ is referring to a maturity level not anything adult oriented or inappropriate. ZZ is looking for mature like minded members who are interested in being part of an active Neverwinter guild and who might have a darker side to their MMO desires, we are the Drow after-all. ZZ is currently using RaidCall.

We are not a Drow only guild however but we do recruit a majority of Drow. We are interested in applicants looking to fill all roles including leadership. I should add that we are a friendly, mature, comical and sarcastic group. We just RP as Drow.

Here is a link to our old recruitment forum. (LINK) I have posted the lore of Zinzerena according to Zinzerena's Zealotry here in these Forums. (LINK)

Zinzerena's Zealotry has some core rules to be aware of.

NO DRAMA-
It is my experience in many years of being in guilds that the fastest way to break up a guild is to create and participate in drama. We expect our members to attempt to handle their own issues with other players in the guild first before they get guild leadership involved and to NEVER post their issues with other members up on the forums or in guild chat. These types of issues are to be private.

BE RESPECTFUL-
Treat others in the guild and in game the way you would want to be treated. No camping in PvP, rolling on things you don't need in PvE guild events. No name calling or bullying unless it's in jest and the other person is aware. Be aware of the guilds reputation and act to promote good will with non-members. Show some humility, you are not all that, and if you are then you don't belong here. Be helpful to the little guy (the wee nub) Once again, don't be a Loot *****. If that one item that you have been oh so wanting... for oh so long drops and you already have your cool new item don't be greedy.

NO DRAMA-
Can't stress this enough, we at ZZ hate drama. We are all adults here so handle your business.

BE RESPONSIBLE-
You are responsible for your gaming experience, don't let others affect it negatively. Don't show up to guild organized events empty handed, have everything you will need in your inventory. We are able to provide Healing kits for specific organized guild events. You are part of a community in ZZ so please contribute, don't be a taker. People who abuse the guild banking system will be warned then removed from the guild if it becomes a problem.

Zinzerena.com

zinzeasymbolmed.png

-Mordius (Mord)
ZZ GM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
www.zinzerena.com
Post edited by dreadshepard on

Comments

• dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ZZ is joining a guild fellowship. This way members will always have something to do 24/7.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    FYI, the best way to get a hold of me is to msg me in game or send me mail in game. Another way is to email me off our website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited August 2013
    Drow focused yes, but opened to all. Right now we are recruiting more members with the new content released and we want to run more groups through Castle Never and new content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com