test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

suggestions to improve fun

killswitchengagkillswitchengag Member Posts: 32 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
hi well i am a TR 35 lvl , i played a previous game called battle of immortals for those who knows it
while the game was unique and most of the time highly greedy in terms of fortification , items and loots etc . it was still fun with the many cool events around

for example , there was war between guilds where 6 guilds fight each other destroying their foes fortress in order to win, it was very fun and we had alliance among guilds and rivals ; the winning guild get to enter a private level to defeat some mobs and win a rare item

there was also a wild run where the chosen guilds had to go through 4 levels looting 100 keys in each level , in order to kill a boss . when all levels are done the final boss grants the winners very very rare items never to be found even with zen , these rings are so powerful and yet only the winners are giving 2 rings . and the most cool part of it all , the whole run is made through pvp areas ,so fanatic battles between guilds were present . lastly , there was monster hunting , like the dragons hunting quest where you fight tough bosses to get their scale and then sell them for valuable items and money

what i am trying to say is that , guilds in this game are useless , pvp domination are quiet honestly boring considering that you get to do them all day ! many things must be done in order to improve the game

for ex doing the previously mentionned events , and adding a unique pvp instance like a king of fighter or street fighter game : a closed arean where two players only face each other , at any point the player battling can call for his teammates and withdraw from the arena where its mate continue the battle and so and forth
Post edited by killswitchengag on

Comments

• jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I stopped playing this game, and started playing EVE online. Now I'm having fun.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i never played BOI but i did waste like a year of my life playing WOI lol I didn't notice how greedy they were until i was already lvl100+ and too much time invested to quit but then it became waaay to pay to win. No way should somebody that just started be able to buy enough zen to max out gear fort and other stuff their first week and be in the top 10 power bracket. But anyway them events were fun and they actually had pvp not just mass run around on horses/capture the flag.
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • killswitchengagkillswitchengag Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    good for you , i cant go download another game now
  • killswitchengagkillswitchengag Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    whats WOI ?
    i can feel your pain , free to play games can be quiet stupid sometimes
    i wish that my suggestions bear in the ears of dev team or else they wont see there players numbers rise in the future