test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Laucher stuck on Loading.Please wait.

wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I cannot login to game at all. THe launcher is stuck at "Loading.Please wait." message. Any ideas?
Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
Post edited by wynde on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Try doing the fixes in this thread and see if it works afterwards.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How long have you waited? Before the latest patch my client ran super smooth and fast but since the latest patch it is so slow , the first time I logged on after I installed the latest patch the whole of the loading process took an absolute age , Cryptic screen was stuck for ages then the Neverwinter screen then the character select screen , no idea what they have done and its probably pointless to report it since I'll either get no reply or they will probably try to blame my internet provider ( even though none of my other games are having any issues and neither did NW until this last patch )
  • nikitaoznikitaoz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Funny, I too can't log in now. Window stuck on "Patching".
  • rj8600rj8600 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    how i cannot access to the foundry mission?
  • icoclasticoclast Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Try everyting on the thread you posted, but I still keep standing on the Loading screen...
  • wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am not even getting past the launcher. Its just white and says Loading. Please Wait. I have waited up to 10 min.
    Nope no fix from that page.
    Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!