test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Profession Packs

jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The profession booster pack for 300 zen may contain assets but as I read the description it is not certain to and since assets are typically the high value item I would guess that the odds aren't that high.

The profession asset pack is overpriced at 1600 zen but always contains assets presumably for random professions.

How many assets does the asset pack give?

What is the typical mix between tools and crafting assistants?

I assume at that price all assets are green or better - correct? What are the chances of a blue or purple?

I won't ask about the odds on the new companion I doubt if anyone really knows for sure - and it might be wiser to wait until next month and see if there is a special promotion for the 2 new crafts.

Thanks.
Post edited by jaelithe on

Comments

• Options
    chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I usually seem to get at least 2 green craftsmen, 1 blue tool, and a bunch of other stuff. It's always random, however. But it's easy to trade what you don't need for someone else's stuff in zone. There's been a bit of a crash recently with tools in the AH. Used to be you could get greens for around 35-45K buy out, but now you'll be lucky to find them less than 65K. It basically makes more sense to just save up for the blues and make a purple from them, or just buy a purple, which is annoying.
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Anyone getting the new companion from the booster?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You will get at least one asset that is green or better.

You also get a chance to get 2 more green assets.

The rest of the pack is guaranteed resources (1 blue or purple and 10 white).
  • Options
    jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the replies.
  • Options
    seu1seu1 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    Anyone getting the new companion from the booster?

Saw a youtube vid showcasing Lillend, and the host was saying something like the chances were 1 in 50 of getting the comp. Them there are some horrible odds.