[Quest Name] Battlefield Chaos

Body:
Campaign Name - Quest Name by @jedite1000
Short Code: NW-DJHOI2LSY
Mission Type: Hack n Slash with little story
Average Duration: 20-30 minutes
Amount of Combat: Lots
Starts at: (NPC or location) Protector's Enclave
Mission Summary:Two Factions are at War. The Iron Serpents and the Golden Hawks. You must travel back in time when the war has started and help the Iron Serpents win the war

Author tips/hints: Non healers and Tanks might have trouble surviving the first battle, i have died instantly as a rogue at the start of the battle. Let the Guards take out some of them before they die.

Screenshots/attachments: (please include at least one screenshot, along with a link to hi-resolution versions)
screenshot_2013-07-20-20-20-52.jpg
screenshot_2013-07-20-20-24-59.jpg
screenshot_2013-07-20-20-27-04.jpg
screenshot_2013-07-20-20-29-46.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jedite2012 on

Comments

• Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    About to start a second try to run this. Its non-lore but very funny.

First off... game breaking bug. When I reached the battlefield chaos part (Where you enter the pub). The door had two choices. I clicked the wrong one. The door became unclickable at that point. And I have no way to continue the quest.

Less important stuff... That first fight should just be walled off with invisible walls or something, idk. Those enemies seem to have some hidden stacking buff or something. I died instantly as well. I looked at the log and one of those guys hit me for almost 200K damage in a single hit. My CW only has about 23K health.

*Something came up and I had to put off re-running this one till now. Got it done though. :) Pretty funny comments throughout the whole thing. Combat was fairly easy through most of it with a few challenging fights to keep players on their toes. Would have liked more detail and scenery on the battlefield, but you can always add more of that stuff in later.*
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I'll trade reviews with you if you are up for it :), Part 3 of my campaign in my signature.
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cool ill try ur foundry tomorrow

yeah i did that once too i clicked on the wrong thing with the door, it was map transition so i don't know how to fix it
    and also i don't know what is up with that battle at the start, i don't know why they do so much damage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    jedite2012 wrote: »
    cool ill try ur foundry tomorrow

yeah i did that once too i clicked on the wrong thing with the door, it was map transition so i don't know how to fix it
    and also i don't know what is up with that battle at the start, i don't know why they do so much damage

Running a campaign now, but i'll play yours afterwars :)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just finished your quest. :) It was a lot of fun! Didn't know it would be so long, but it didn't ever get boring. I'll give you more feedback over on the Scribes' Enclave site.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hey thanx, appreciate it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Playing through this one now, if you want you could check out my part 3 of my campaign, it's in the "Brethren campaign" below in my signature :3 (Would be glad if you did, though you don't have to!)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    I have updated my foundry and published it so give it time till it updates. So instead of killing 5 you kill 2 groups, if you have anymore trouble at level 60 tell me and ill try my best to change it.

I played a bit of your quest but i started to lag and could not continue, dunno why, happens in almost all custom foundry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    jedite2012 wrote: »
    I have updated my foundry and published it so give it time till it updates. So instead of killing 5 you kill 2 groups, if you have anymore trouble at level 60 tell me and ill try my best to change it.

I played a bit of your quest but i started to lag and could not continue, dunno why, happens in almost all custom foundry

Ah sorry to hear. (I'll give give you a run through asap then :) ) Thanks for trying though!
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Np i am working on a new foundry, its gonna be of a horror type or scare jump...trying to anyway :P

tips for scare jumps b appreciated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Try number two! :) Also fully geared 60 now.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Got into the room with the portoculis, my friend got stuck outside and it says "Unlock the door." Can't finish the quest because of this, the npcs are standing inactive in the portal's light. The door to the respawn opened but no way to continue.

So stuck :(
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    must of been a glitch or a bug
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]