test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Manycoins Bank storage suggestion

hotsoophotsoop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What's the point of purchasing new character slots if the bank storage is not common i understand the items are bounded to your class but why can't i share my mount with the second or third character ?
It's so frustrating , i don't know if this was asked before but can you at least make mounts fashion items and companions shareable in your storage ,is it that bad that it will change the game economy or encourage illicit behavior by the players ? What do you think ?
Post edited by hotsoop on

Comments

• silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The other Cryptic games have both character storage and an account bank. I expect it to be added with a later update.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Zen store mounts are account wide. Bank slots...I'd love it if they were account wide, but Cryptic/PWE are clearly doing the whole inventory pressure thing to make you buy more bags/bank slots for each character(and charging a small fortune for it).
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    In Champions Online you access the shared account bank from the hideout system so it may be implemented when they get around to player housing.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    In Champions Online you access the shared account bank from the hideout system so it may be implemented when they get around to player housing.

So sometime after the first female American Asian president is elected in the US then?
  • endagonendagon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited July 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    So sometime after the first female American Asian president is elected in the US then?

Maybe not that soon, probably after the first openly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Republican is elected President.
  • nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cryptic will not give you free stuff. Bank slots is big business for them.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
    edited July 2013
    endagon wrote: »
    Maybe not that soon, probably after the first openly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Republican is elected President.

Might be a bit soon as well. Maybe if he was a 2nd gen Mexican American and also pro firearm control?
  • cgkegarocgkegaro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Want more storage... create a mule account. Level 2 characters of your choice to level 30 and you now have 152 more storage slots.
    adventurer's satchel 30 slots x2 = 60
    adventurer's knapsack 18 slots x2 = 36
    adventurer's pack 12 slots x2 =24
    bank slots 16 slots x2 = 32

...and there you go, and extra 152 slots. Granted you have to mail stuff to and from each account, but it's free storage. :)